Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Superdrol+Test cyp+Sust?

DK57

I'm already on test cyp , HCG, HGH (low dosage). I wanna bulk up lean... what kind of cycle would not be too radical of those three?

test cyp and sustanon are both testosterone. Using both would be redundant.

Superdrol is very effective at putting on size and strength fast, but it is also extremely liver toxic and very hard on the body. If you want to add it into your cycle, use a good liver aid supplement when using it (like n2guard from n2bm.com) and don't use it for more then 4 weeks.

Are you using an AI with your steroid cycle? If you aren't - add one in ASAP. An AI is essential to keep estrogen in the low-normal range. This will prevent side effects like gyno and water retention. Aromasin at 10mg EOD is a good dosage.

thnx... I'm on anastrozole .5mg daily... I'm 54yo on a HRT Dr. prescribed program, but have reached a point where I want to go "above and beyond" what the legal limits allow for him to prescribe... I am looking to add 25lbs of lean muscle in 4 mo or less, I have aq

thnx... I'm on anastrozole .5mg daily and Pro-Liver... I'm 54yo on a HRT Dr. prescribed program, but have reached a point where I want to go "above and beyond" what the legal limits allow for him to prescribe... I am looking to add 25lbs of lean muscle in 4 mo or less, I have aquired Sustanex 350, and Superdrol... but not sure how to cycle

I would rather use something much safer to kick start the cycle, such as turinabol - it will add a lot of strength and mass in no time, and it will cause minimal side effects. As for the AI choice, for a long run it would be much healthier to use aromasin instead of arimidex for the following reasons:

1. Aromasin is a suicide inhibitor, so there will be no estrogen rebound once you stop taking it. Meanwhile, this estrogen rebound is well possible with arimidex, since it is not a suicide AI.

2. Arimidex will stress your lipids by increasing the levels of LDL cholesterol (the bad one), whilst aromasin will increase the levels of HDL (the good cholesterol).

3. Aromasin will increase your IGF-1 production by up to 25%, which is very good for muscle growth and recovery, which is not the case with arimidex.

thnx... I'm on anastrozole .5mg daily... I'm 54yo on a HRT Dr. prescribed program, but have reached a point where I want to go "above and beyond" what the legal limits allow for him to prescribe... I am looking to add 25lbs of lean muscle in 4 mo or less, I have aq

Sorry to disappoint, but 25lbs of lean muscle in 4 months or less sounds unrealistic. If it was, everyone would be looking jacked and ripped.

As for testosterone - sust, test p, test e & test c are all tests, just different length of reaching its peak

Thanks ALL!
Very helpful... I will definitely incorporate all this advice and allow myself a bit more time to reach this goal.

I am starting at the end of next week. I will probably have to get more advice as I am running the cycle.

Thanks again
David

I would keep it simple and increase your test dose to 500-600mg per week. If you want to add superdrol go ahead but it should only be run a few weeks to do how harsh it is.

Top Bottom