Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

superdrol and halodrol

Shelbycobraman

I can remember being able to buy both over the counter online no problems, now they are both banned. but i was always under the impression that halodrol was really Halotestin and superdrol clones were actually super drol the steroid. the structures of the halo's are different but superdrol is the same, is that the truth?

The truth is they are potent and work, being orally taken they are super toxic and so harsh on the body and organs I'd never touch that stuff, I remember around 2007-2008:they had been widely popular, supplement shops and online retailers had it, also Epistane was huge back than as well

halodrol should not be put in the same sentence with halotestin... thats not even a funny joke... now superdrol clones are a different story.. they are fucking brutal... big results but big side effects..

This is just one of the ways these companies used to play with names to confuse people. They wanted you to think that halodrol was the same as halotestin.

For a beginner halodrol will help add some muscle and lean up a little. Don't expect major gainz. But the sides are pretty mild compared to the other 2 mentioned above.
Superdrol or halotestin are in a different class/league when talking about gainz and side effects.. these 2steroids are some of the best for strength but also some of the harshest when it comes to side affects.
Caution must be taken and proper support supplements need to be run on and off cycle. My 2cents

Top Bottom