Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Superdrol or Dbol as the kicker for a Test/deca cycle

GripperFC

Hi all ,

stats
6"1
220lbs
previous cycles : 7
bf: 12-16%

Just about to start a new cycle in a few weeks , planning on test e 500mg a week and 400mg deca a week. In the past I've used dbol as the kicker for the first 4-6 weeks of my bulk cycles but I've now got my hands on some superdrol and i'm tempted to go with for the first 3 weeks of the cycle.
Also just started HGH and will be running that for the next 6 months. PCT sorted.

My questions are will i see the same sort of results from the superdrol 20mg ED in just 3 weeks compared to to 6 weeks on dbol?

Is superdrol really as bad for the liver even if i have all the recommended sups ? i don't want to be screwing myself for the sake of a 3 weeks kicker.

i've not done deca before so was not wanting the bloat from dbol with the bloat from deca but is deca bloat as common as dbol bloat ?

Last edited:
In my opinion, I'd replace the deca with tren and definitely go with superdrol instead of dianabol. I had horrific side effects from dbol and deca. Never from tren and sdrol. Just my $0.02.

You should see comparable results to dbol on just 20mg a day with Superdrol. I'd definitely recommend some milk thistle for your liver, and you might even want to run the sdrol for 4 weeks - 10mg in Week 1, then 20mg daily for the next three weeks. Here's a Superdrol article if you want to read it.

I've got the sups in place for liver protection , bp,cholesterol etc
I'll be running aromasin from the start but should I start caber as well or wait for the signs to show before taking ? How about hcg should I run that from the start or just at the end of cycle?
I've seen conflicting answers when googling for the caber hcg answers.

Again thx for any replies

Top Bottom