Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Superdrol cycle & PCT

You have to use it on the ruthless website at checkout.

use code TEAM1001 for discount on rstransaderm and phytoserms at ruthlessupplements.com or ntbm.

use code joeb20 for 20%off at needtobuildmuscle.com

NTBM REP

if you wanna run a natty stack than do it like this bud and youll not have to worry about sides and shutdown.
Phytoserms 347
Forma stanzol
Need2slin
combined with a decent diet and excellent trianing routine youll love it, try this with confidence my freind

I just wanna throw in that I feel that a successful PCT comes from a good transition into PCT. That's why I think it's a great idea to run HCGenerate while on cycle. That stuff really works as far as keeping your nuts from shrinking. I've always ran it 3 caps in the morning, 2 caps at night. This is pretty much just repeating what others have said, but I feel strongly about HCGenerate, and I won't start a PH cycle without it in my hands. I usually wait a week or week and a half before I start running it so I can run it a week or so into PCT after a Beastdrol cycle. Love the stuff.

Top Bottom