x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

superdrol cycle

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about superdrol cycle within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I wanted to use superdrol after listening to the podcast on it, sounds like the perfect steroid for me cause it is good for breaking through plateauís and hitting more gains. I am confused though because people say you have to run test with a cycle as a base, how come on the podcast they said to run superdrol by itself?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Thread: superdrol cycle

All Natural

superdrol cycle

I wanted to use superdrol after listening to the podcast on it, sounds like the perfect steroid for me cause it is good for breaking through plateauís and hitting more gains. I am confused though because people say you have to run test with a cycle as a base, how come on the podcast they said to run superdrol by itself?

Re: superdrol cycle

you would have to be majorly stupid to use test with superdrol

the superdrol alone is so toxic and strong that you should never stack anything with it. of course the parrots will argue this with me and that is fine, but trust me on this. there are certain steroids that are NOT made to be stacked under any circumstance. superdrol is one of them! so is MENT.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

watch my video on my experiences with superdrol

https://www.elitefitness.com/videos/...ith-superdrol/

bro superdrol i ran it twice. ran that shit 50mg a day lol, i felt like shit but man i got strong and hard. don't run longer than 4 weeks

and i agree with steve. don't run anything with it. SOLO

I havenít had and experience with it but from all of the reading this is not a steroid for beginners and do not stack with anything.
    Last edited by ballin2504; 27-Feb-2021 at 10:10 AM. Reason: Spelling

I used it and felt like shit so I would never use it again. Super toxic and heavy is the best way to describe it.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

Good Broly

I am not sure whether we are talking about injectable or oral. I will assume oral since that is the most common form.
    Any oral is more toxic just because of the way that it passes through the liver (c17 methylated) but I wouldnít say that it is super toxic like the comments above. Take some fluoxymesterone and check liver values.
    I think that Dylan summed it up. It did not work good for him however there is an important detail at the end and in a comment above.:: felt terrible, tired, etc. Neither one of them took a test base. No Iím not a parrot, I do my own research. The symptoms are very similar to low test. Fact. Had they taken test, would it be the same. ... who knows, but I contend it would be different.
    We all know that AAS stops test production. If you donít take test on a cycle, then you will probably experience the symptoms of low test.
    I am presently in the anabolic phase of my cycle and taking superdrol. I am at 200 mg of test, not excessive, but necessary IMO

One thing that I cannot explain is the weight gain by Dylan. Superdrol actually does the opposite. I have lost weight on this phase.
    Superdrol is not my favorite however I do stack with it, just like I do with other orals.
    I gets bloods after my cycle and usually everything is fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Superdrol is very harsh. Not a steroid id use but to each their own. Just need to understand what you're in for with side effects
    PM me for help with your cycle, PCT, and discounts from forum sponsors

Click here for the Best Supplements from N2BM