Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Superdrol 2 week cycles at a time

Looks right around 15 you weren't far off. Now, what would your ideal stats be? What are you trying to accomplish here?

Not quite sure as to what stats I want specifically, just get bigger, maybe around 260 and lean out some. As far as strength goes I'm not too concerned. Last week put up 315x13 on bench and just got 405x2 a couple days ago. Dead I've gotten 550x5. Squat I go atg extremely low. Can hit high 300s low 400s for reps. I mean I feel like I'm close to my genetic limit, but everyone says to wait to take shit. Diet is pretty good. Always clean but with school been hard to eat as much as usual

Well, there's no doubt you have great genetics and have done some good work naturally. Good job on proper form as well bro. I will say that I think you should absolutely wait, since fucking with your hpta at 21 is a terrible idea and you will end up on trt sooner than later.

That being said, if you won't listen to us when we say wait, all we can do is either let you learn the hard way or offer our advice.

If you are going to to it, do it right. That means listening to the guys on this board who know what is what with AAS, including my bro Dylan.

So you want 260 and that's all you know? You need a clear cut goal before you run anything at all, and stick to that plan.

Again, great work so far, and you've come to the right place

Not quite sure as to what stats I want specifically, just get bigger, maybe around 260 and lean out some. As far as strength goes I'm not too concerned. Last week put up 315x13 on bench and just got 405x2 a couple days ago. Dead I've gotten 550x5. Squat I go atg extremely low. Can hit high 300s low 400s for reps. I mean I feel like I'm close to my genetic limit, but everyone says to wait to take shit. Diet is pretty good. Always clean but with school been hard to eat as much as usual

Butt hurt?? Lmao by a kid? My friend you should tread lightly... Im not going to give bad advice... Bad advice and not caring is what you will get from people with no remorse or not caring... As a certified professional and as a person who truly cares about peoples well being, im morally and professionally OBLIGATED to guide people in the safest possible way however, make no mistake that i take shit from no human alive and smartass remarks fall into that category... Its your life and if you want to fuck yourself up then thats on you... I did my part to try to help... Good luck to you... Hopefully you use your head... You actually have a good opportunity to grow so much naturally the next few years and then really make unbelievable gains later but instead your just going to make it harder on yourself down the road... You need to think long term and not in the moment... Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app from Dylan Gemelli

Well said Dylan
Too many young people want instant results. Many here, including dylan, give spot on perfect advice. I've learned alot here.

^^^Dylan is right bro. You have great genetics, seriously. You really have a chance of training naturally for the next few years and being one BIG mofo when you actually do juice.

I'm talking 270 at 10%

240 at 21 is fucking great, don't waste it. I promise you, you are NOT done growing natty

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

Thx Dylan, think I just started off in the forums w/ a horrible topic haha. I was fucking with you earlier, I'm aware you know a lot more than I do. It looks like I'll stay natty :( for now. Unfortunately I've got my hands on lotsa sd..and just found a source for other shit. Guess I'll have to believe you guys and hop on in a few years

Thx Dylan, think I just started off in the forums w/ a horrible topic haha. I was fucking with you earlier, I'm aware you know a lot more than I do. It looks like I'll stay natty :( for now. Unfortunately I've got my hands on lotsa sd..and just found a source for other shit. Guess I'll have to believe you guys and hop on in a few years

I just hate to see you waste a chance you have to make such awesome results down the road... I just want the best for you and for everyone here man... I can set you up cycles all day long but its not in your best interest bro... Just think long term man and im telling you that you will be fucking much happier when your a motherfucking beast at 30 years old when others are struggling... Look at me... Do i look 30 to you?? I waited and im making gains that are fucking crazy bro...

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app from Dylan Gemelli

You look 35 to me D...

Haha jk. Bro you are making the right decision by waiting! Make it a goal to work towards!

Top Bottom