Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Super test 350

Gymfreak1987

Hi guys I'm just starting a course of super test 350, never taken this stuff before though, its made up per ml
150mg cypionate
100mg propionate
100mg heptylate (although I dont know what this Esther is???)
I'm currently 5'9" 23 years old and 13.5 stone with around 14% bodyfat.
I have trained 6 years and have recently had a couple of months off, now I intend to hyperdrive my body back into awesomeness with this course. The reason for this post is I am running this test 1ml twice a week with 40mg/day d/Bol (the awesome blue heart shaped ones :)
But how long should i take the d/Bol alongside for? I'm running the test for 10 weeks, cheers guys

I wouldnt jump on a cycle straight away if you have not been training for the last few months.

Get back in shape first.

I wouldnt jump on a cycle straight away if you have not been training for the last few months.

Get back in shape first.

This or you waste half your cycle being sore... and dbol 4 weeks & you might wanna use a good AI any pct lined up btw?

i got the same stuff its good solid i pin every other day tho or every 3rd day to keep the proper in the system, shit builds lean muscle for fun

6 months off = a minimum of another 6 months plus of training before thinking about AAS...

And when the time comes, make sure you know what supertest is before you go shooting it into your body...

~EZ

Top Bottom