Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

super test-250 stack

teenage_lifter

would the winny pills work well with a person of my stats: 20 years old, 5'10", 160lbs, about 12% bf? i am looking to possibly stack the winny pills with my super test-250 (very similar to sustanon 250). i would like to gain solid muscle and if possible, look fairly ripped and hard. what do you guys think i will get of this stack if i maintain a decent diet, run 3 miles a day, and train very very hard? thanks in advance for your opinions.

you my friend are as high as a kite stating that IP products are the best Gear. Get back to shool and no source posting :evil:

first drop the bodyfat before using winstrol. second, don't post sources.third, saintsgod you'r a bitch.

wls8687 said:
saintsgod you'r a bitch.

Yeah, getting all internet tough aren't you? Funny how a guy in some other country can get all tough and call people names and be the monitor for the mods. Let me guess, you used to be the hall monitor in school. Dude, if you don't like what a person says, that is cool but to be a punk and act like this is pretty pathetic. Don't you have a mod to run to tell on me? You, my friend, are a joke.

Top Bottom