Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Super Test 250?

Reid232

A friend of mine was asking me about a product called "Super Test 250", I believe its made in Mexico, but not sure. Anyways, have any of you guys heard of this? Is it any good?

He wanted me to ask because he has no access to the internet.

mike001 said:
what ester it is? and what company

Ester, I have no idea...sorry.

Here is the company website given to me by him, he said the bottle of the Super Test 250 had this link on it, www.tornel.com
I went to the website myself, but found no info on a Super Test 250, but there was some info on a Test 200.

Also, the website is in Mexican, so....

Super Test 250 is Tornell's version of sustanon. It comes in a 10ml vial and is very affordable compared to human grade. I've never used it personally but have a couple buddies that have. They were happy with their results.

slingblade said:
Super Test 250 is Tornell's version of sustanon. It comes in a 10ml vial and is very affordable compared to human grade. I've never used it personally but have a couple buddies that have. They were happy with their results.

Thanks for the reply Slingblade, i'll be sure to pass the info on to him.

If Tornel does make the ST250, how come its not on the website at Tornel? Me and my buddy searched all over that site, but found nothing, but then maybe we over looked it somewhere :confused: .

**Smack**
"Back to the top" :D

Seriously, has anyone else heard of this product? Just trying to make sure a friend doesn't inject some crazy shit.

Reid232 said:
**Smack**
"Back to the top" :D

Seriously, has anyone else heard of this product? Just trying to make sure a friend doesn't inject some crazy shit.

It's is supposed to be an ok product...I've heard it's a little underdosed...

Top Bottom