Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Super Test 250

I've been wondering the same thing. It has been out for a while now but I haven't heard of anything about it, good or bad. Most people agree that Tornel products are good though.

i just read somwhere that somebody was very unhappy with the results that had gotten on it, but that really does not mean much though.....BUMP.

I have been on it now for six weeks and I am not impressed at all. I am taking 750mg per week. The only way I know that there is some test in it is my sex drive is up other than that notta.

I used it and would give it a 4 outta 10. I had a choice between that and the ttokyyo sus which I also had enough for a cycle. I took one shot of the ttokyyo and hurt for a week. So I gave the ttokyyo to my training partner who suffered through the pain because it was free. I grew a bit, He got huge! So I guess if ya really wanna get big ya gotta suffer through a bit more pain. I am back to the ttokyyo and sufferin for the size now.

I was thinking about using Super test in my next cycle. From what i'm hearing i'll probably go with something else.

Top Bottom