Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Super sarm stack... Its that time again!

dylangemelli

So in less than a week it is time to start bridging and you know what that means... Its super sarm triple stack time... I have added quite a bit to this one and have made it much more extensive that my last stack... I had phenominal results from my last stack and am hoping for even more on this one... here is the layout

1-8 ostarine 25mg a day
1-8 s4 75 mg to start
1-8 gw 501516 10 mg day
1-8 hcgenerate
4-8 forma stanzol
3-8 albuterol
1-8 tb-500
1-11 creatine nitrate
1-11 need2slin

mini pct
9-11 unleashed/post cycle combo
9-11 bridge (double dosed)

the goal is to continue to shred up the size I gained from my cycle... I want to be about 5.8% body fat when the cycle is over and I feel that I can definitely hit that goal... I want my weight to be between 195-200 where I am right now... I want complete tone all the way around and added strength as well... All feedback welcome

Here we go again with u making us all look bad....lol. Im sure youll kill it throughout!
Noticing tha 6wk albut run are u gonna run ketotifen around wks 5 or 6ish?

Sent from my htc t-bolt using the elitefitness app.

Here we go again with u making us all look bad....lol. Im sure youll kill it throughout!
Noticing tha 6wk albut run are u gonna run ketotifen around wks 5 or 6ish?

Sent from my htc t-bolt using the elitefitness app.

Yes I forgot to add that... I'm going to start keto week 5... 1 ml a day

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using EliteFitness

You designed an almost identical stack for me dylan, looking forward to starting. My stuff should be on the way shortly. Can i look forward to adding some quality lean mass while also leaning out some on this stack?

Only running gw 10 a day not 20 this time.

20 is more ideal for fat loss but you also sacrifice some hard earned gains. At 10mg you get that extra endurance effect during cardio work without having to worry about losing your lean weight.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

20 is more ideal for fat loss but you also sacrifice some hard earned gains. At 10mg you get that extra endurance effect during cardio work without having to worry about losing your lean weight.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

Quoted to perfection my brotha!!

You designed an almost identical stack for me dylan, looking forward to starting. My stuff should be on the way shortly. Can i look forward to adding some quality lean mass while also leaning out some on this stack?

Absolutely bro... as long as your training and diet are in check

Top Bottom