Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Super negative side effects????

justwannagetsum

I just talked to a doc about AS and I hope he doesnt know what he is talking about. I have done 4 cycles , on my fifth,. and havnt had these problems . Anyways this guy said AS can cause "sterilization" and "permant psychotic changes" Now he was one of those doc in the box guys so I give him very little credit. anyone have any input here?
JWGS

thats some funny shit..most doc know very little about juice and this a standard response you will get...i have yet to hear anyone being steril from juice,,,not saying its not possible

hmmm maybe after 50 years of continuous nonstop abuse. seriously bro pay no mind to what he says. most doctors don't know shit when it comes to juice. some to think of it this guy somes up to me in the gym where i personal train at and asks if i promote the use of creatine. i said yes and he thought i was crazy. he proceeds to tell me his doctor told him creatine would make his hair fall out. what a joke. im sure he's a great brain surgeon. when it comes to performance enhancement, leave it to us. the average newbie i say knows just about as much as a doctor about juice and supplements.

You want to know some funny shit. One time I went to the doc. and I had a copy of flex magazine I was readying in the waiting room and I brought it in with me. Well after my exam he looks at it and Ronnie Colmon happened to be on the front. Well he says hasn't bodybuilding come along way since athletes stoped using steroids. I thought he was kiding but he was serious. That just shows that if a doc. doesn't think Colmons juicing than he don't know shit about AS.

Believe me there have been a lot of babys conceived during a cycle, by people who thought the same way as your dr. Also if you are prone to mental problems anyway, steroids can amplify the problem, such as depression or anxiety disorder but cant say I have seen it as a cause.

I imagine after years of abuse sterilization could occur. But, "permant psychotic changes" WTF!!! I'd like to know where he got that one from.

no psychotic behavior here and ive done gear since my sr. yr. in hich school. i can see how it can alter your behavior but not to psychotic. it helps me live life better because when im jacked on test i know im growing and accomplishing things and in turn it causes me to produce more in the other areas in my life. just my.02, but after this 25week cycle im goint to lay off for a while so i dont go psychotic. lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!

btw: i got an infection and went to see my doctor and she asked me more questions than i asked her, her first one was "whats sustanon". hehehehe

Top Bottom