Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Super low energy

charlieowen22

[FONT=&quot]midway through my bulking cycle and my energy level is so low I can't get otta bed before 2 PM. Ive tried hydroxycut, red bull, coffee and tea, shit nothing works. Someone please tell me something! Bj[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

how on the planet earth do you expect anyone to help with NO info to go on... come on man... seriously... are we supposed to pull out a crystal ball and know exactly what you are running, the doses, what protection you may or may not be using etc...

Very hard to tell with this little information.
First of all how much are you taking and what gear?
How old are you? Current stats?
When did you do your blood work last time?

And the feel of lethargy isn't super uncommon during steroid cycles.
If you are holding a lot of water that could be an issue. Steroids can also increase your blood pressure quite significantly which further puts strain on your organs.

Really need more info about you and your cycle. Are you taking oral steroids this cycle by any chance?

1. steroids are making you tired, yep they can do this when you abuse them and run too many estrogen and androgenic compounds

2. you are addicted to stimulants which further suppresses your adrenaline and noradrenaline .. not to mention suppresses GABA which will ruin your sleep and make the problem worse

so simple solution here: stop using steroids and stimulants.. you are throwing so much shit at your body of course it will be tired

more info bro.

adc8953e2889e300a6bfa8a449e9416a.jpg

Top Bottom