Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Super Duper Legal Supp Stack V2.0

digitizedsoul

Ok guys i'll try to keep this intro post organized:

Most of you remember my phyto / derma log where I added in a PH combo for the last 4wks. Well things went really well and I am done with PCT as of about 2wks ago and feel great.

I am already moving forward for my next combination of goodies for summer. Now I know you guys have seen me start a few different threads since my original log thread, one of which was asking about actual gear, but my girl sais no (and thats the bottom line) so here I am with my super duper legal supp stack version 2.0, hopefully new & improved :)

I plan on running two bottles of Derma again back to back (LOVED that last time) Only this time I get one free! :heart: PP :)

So as it stands right now i'm planning:

8wks Derma
8wks Phyto Test
8wks Creatine MCC
8wks amp02 / lipoflame depending on what training day

Now my next addition (the new & improved part) is yet to be determined. I am looking at several options.

The ones that have my attention the most right now are the 1-AD / 4-AD products that our new board sponsor sells through justaddmuscle.com

Now I know these aren't the orignals, but I asked him about it and he said that they have heard good feedback on the 4-AD and that it is one of their best sellers, so i'm considering that but need more info first.

The other option is some of the Black China Labs products. Our new sponsor also directed me to those when I inquired about the other products. He said that they have heard GREAT things about those products and that I should look into it.

So here is the bottom line to sum it all up.

Anyone have any feedback / info on the two "possible's" i've listed?

Oh and most importantly, please tolerate this thread on the anabolic forum needto / eddie :(
I really feel that this board carries a good audience for this type of information. They come here seeking info on AAS (probably because they have never used before) and when they see info like this it may keep them out of the dark side a little bit longer (which for most is a GOOD thing).

If you disagree of course feel free to move / delete as you are the moderator and not I, but I hope that doesn't happen :)

And thanks to all for being such a great community.

EAT BIG, LIFT BIG, GET BIG!

digitizedsoul said:
Ok guys i'll try to keep this intro post organized:

Most of you remember my phyto / derma log where I added in a PH combo for the last 4wks. Well things went really well and I am done with PCT as of about 2wks ago and feel great.

I am already moving forward for my next combination of goodies for summer. Now I know you guys have seen me start a few different threads since my original log thread, one of which was asking about actual gear, but my girl sais no (and thats the bottom line) so here I am with my super duper legal supp stack version 2.0, hopefully new & improved :)

I plan on running two bottles of Derma again back to back (LOVED that last time) Only this time I get one free! :heart: PP :)

So as it stands right now i'm planning:

8wks Derma
8wks Phyto Test
8wks Creatine MCC
8wks amp02 / lipoflame depending on what training day

Now my next addition (the new & improved part) is yet to be determined. I am looking at several options.

The ones that have my attention the most right now are the 1-AD / 4-AD products that our new board sponsor sells through justaddmuscle.com

Now I know these aren't the orignals, but I asked him about it and he said that they have heard good feedback on the 4-AD and that it is one of their best sellers, so i'm considering that but need more info first.

The other option is some of the Black China Labs products. Our new sponsor also directed me to those when I inquired about the other products. He said that they have heard GREAT things about those products and that I should look into it.

So here is the bottom line to sum it all up.

Anyone have any feedback / info on the two "possible's" i've listed?

Oh and most importantly, please tolerate this thread on the anabolic forum needto / eddie :(
I really feel that this board carries a good audience for this type of information. They come here seeking info on AAS (probably because they have never used before) and when they see info like this it may keep them out of the dark side a little bit longer (which for most is a GOOD thing).

If you disagree of course feel free to move / delete as you are the moderator and not I, but I hope that doesn't happen :)

And thanks to all for being such a great community.

EAT BIG, LIFT BIG, GET BIG!

Nice. I am doing the same thing. Derma is awesome and buy one get one free is like a sore peter. Hard to beat lol !! I also picked up a bottle of RPN Havoc from Just Add Muscle and I have a bottle of Phyto left over. I am planning on Derma for eight weeks with the Havoc for the last four weeks. It should be a nice little legal combo since my first planned real cycle has to be put on hold.

Last edited:
SouthernLord said:
Nice. I am doing the same thing. Derma is awesome and buy on get on free is like a sore peter. Hard to beat lol !! I also picked up a bottle of RPN Havoc from Just Add Muscle and I have a bottle of Phyto left over. I am planning on Derma for eight weeks with the Havoc for the last four weeks. It should be a nice little legal combo since my first planned real cycle has to be put on hold.
just add's got havoc? nice.

needtogetaas said:
just add's got havoc? nice.

I have never tried it myself, but I have heard good very good things. I think it should be pretty sick with the Derma. Hell the Derma is pretty sick by itself. I am going to use Alpha Sustain, Post Cycle, and Unleashed for PCT. Should be good to go.

Sorry for the Hijack Digi. Good luck with your planned Super-duper legal stack version 2.0 lololl. Keep us updated!!

Awsome:)

for this one RUN the Amp or LIPO once a day to get the most out of all the Kick they give

example of how to use the LIPOSTACK this run:

Use Amplify02 for Upper Body Lifting ( Muscle Pumps, 100% focus, and Power)

Use LIPFOLAME for Cardio and Leg days and half a dose for an AM pick me up.

Sometime I take half a dose of LIPOFLAME with Half a dose of Amplify02 and thats pretty awesome feeling too.

Raw MCC will get you very strong and harder looking btu take it this way:
take it at night with milk before bed

The Mag+ in the RawMCC plus the calcium and Tryptophan in the milk will help you sleep like a baby

Abesolutely phenomenal responses.

Oh and I'm sorry for leaving out mava :(
It is too hard for me to keep up with all you guys! :heart:

I completely forgot about havoc!! I will DEFINITELY be including that. But since I am, I guess throwing any of the other ideas I had in would probably be a bit much on the liver as well as HDL / LDL right?

I'm referencing the black china lab products and the 1-ad / 4-ad.

I think havoc has a much more solid reputation, but that doesn't limit me. I love trying new things.

PS:
Sorry Mav :rainbow:

SouthernLord said:
Sorry for the Hijack Digi. Good luck with your planned Super-duper legal stack version 2.0 lololl. Keep us updated!!

Nah man no such thing as "hijacking" a thread I start.

If anything I encourage you guys to post away, go off topic, whatever!

Discussion is discussion! Wisdom is wisdom! There are no flavors!

Omega you read my mind on providing best scenario useage for rawMCC

I was wondering what the best way to use it / times to take it were.

I generally sleep pretty good (esp when I smoke some funk before) but this sounds like a bit of a healthier approach lol

Top Bottom