Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Super cut cycle help

alvinstew2

Is there a cycle that will help with getting cut, but still pack on lean muscle? I am not looking to get huge, just decently built and cut. i am 25, 5'8", 175 lbs, been lifting for 8 yrs, consistently now for 1 year. i have a good diet and good lifting plan, and pretty low bf %. It would be my first AS cycle. i am looking for a 2-2.5 month cycle.

Yes there are certain compounds that are considered good for lean bulking.
However getting ripped and putting on muscle (i.e. recomping) is both difficult and slow process that I would rather focus on one goal at a time to get the most out of what you are doing.

you are looking to do a recomp, which of course is something you can do... its clearly much more difficult but certainly can be done but you need to understand that diet plays the biggest role in that, not just the compounds you are using.. clearly there are more ideal compounds for this goal but it comes down to diet and dialing everything in... theres no cookie cutter answer for that though.. thats very person to person specific on needs and necessities... there's not a 5 second diet answer there...

most guys who set unrealistic goals will fail. i would say it is almost 100%

you are only 25 with 1 year of serious lifting under your belt. steroids are not going to fill in decades of body memory. my advice is stop trying to force things in just 2 months.. think long term. more like 2 decades. this is a marathon

1 year of serious lifting isn't enough to consider AAS

Is there a cycle that will help with getting cut, but still pack on lean muscle? I am not looking to get huge, just decently built and cut. i am 25, 5'8", 175 lbs, been lifting for 8 yrs, consistently now for 1 year. i have a good diet and good lifting plan, and pretty low bf %. It would be my first AS cycle. i am looking for a 2-2.5 month cycle.

People put too much focus on the drug over the diet. Focus on the diet.

My advice is always to cut first, get lean, then try to grow. Much easier than adding sloppy weight and trying to cut after the fact (without losing muscle).

Top Bottom