Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Summer Cycle thoughts? 2nd cycle ever...

K

kjm94

Just got off a Sust. only cycle with 8 weeks of 500mgs. Gained a decent 10lbs and good amount of strength increase, my upper body is studly now too! hah...but im already researching for my summer cycle. I need something that can put on mass and increase strength but isnt in your system long (drug testing). I was thinking about

weeks:
1-12 (Test Prop) - 100mgs EOD
1-6 (D-Bol) - 30mgs ED

im hoping this will put on sum needed mass during the summer and a good strength increase.

6'1
270lbs
16%bf

Good idea? bad idea? any comments would be appreciated!

I'd get some Deca at 500 mg and some test at 500 a week ran with armidex through out the whole cycle..That will put some mass on you for your second cycle..Get nolvadex on hand too just in case of Gyno

i need sumthing that will get outa my system quick ....Deca can stay for a year and Test E for 3 months way too long..thanks for the input though, i was considering Test E but need sumthing shorter

scout69 said:
I'd get some Deca at 500 mg and some test at 500 a week ran with armidex through out the whole cycle..That will put some mass on you for your second cycle..Get nolvadex on hand too just in case of Gyno

beautiful

kjm94 said:
i need sumthing that will get outa my system quick ....Deca can stay for a year and Test E for 3 months way too long..thanks for the input though, i was considering Test E but need sumthing shorter
good luck on the 12 weeks of EOD injections. A lot of people can do it...but it was too much for me. I switched to Test E after only about 4 weeks.

I like the cyle that you have listed. Test/d-bol will work great if everything is done right. Make sure you have plenty of D-bol on hand though...Some people (like me) don't feel shit on 30mgs. I use 50mg.

Top Bottom