Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Summer Cycle - Get Ripped and Huge During Summer Vacation! Start Now!

Riker29

Now that I have the attention of every kid on the board (see what those Nelson-inspired titles do?)...

Here is the Scenario.

Its summer. Maybe you have been lifting for a few years, maybe lightly, maybe kinda heavy. You want to get ripped. Bigger. Maybe shed a few pounds of body fat too (hey - why not?). You are 17, 18, maybe 91, 20, etc. Damn, you can drive, you have some freedom, the parents won’t know ......

Maybe you live at college, have some more control over your life, so ...... of course now, you can choose to do what you want - right?

I mean, why NOT do some gear - right? Hey, YOU are all grown up and can make decisions now - right? And there are web boards out there, like this one, you certainly can do some research, get educated in a few days, maybe order some stuff, ......... and you have a good 2 months maybe to work with ......

That’s more than enough time - right?

You CAN get RIPPED AND SHREDDED and become a MOUNTAIN OF MASS all before you go back to school!

Imagine the looks from that hot chick in Home Room!

Won't your Coach be impressed!

What about that one girl that diss’d you? YOU'LL SHOW HER!

That one dude that maybe f'd with you last year - WONT HE BE SURPRISED WHEN YOU HAVE TO WALK SIDEWAYS TO FIT THROUGH THE DOOR!

Its SUMMER. You HAVE TIME. You watched PUMPING IRON a few days ago - lets get to it!

Right!?!?!?!?!

WRONG.

Almost all of the above, is WRONG.

Look, first off, if you are under maybe 21-22, you are TOO YOUNG TO DO ALMOST ANY GEAR DISCUSSED ON HERE. PERIOD.

Sure, some guys, a few, may help you with some answers based on the assumption of "if he is going to do it anyway, we might as well help him", but the bottom line is YOU ARE NOT OLD ENOUGH AND NO ONE ON HERE, NO ONE WHO KNOWS ANYTHING OR IS IN ANY WAY RESPONSIBLE OR KNOWLEDGEABLE will recommend that you do gear at your age.

This is not some club, no one is being a dick, or holding back just to wait for some right-of-passage, its because YOU BODY IS NOT YET DONE GROWING NATURALLY and you can PERMANENTLY STUNT YOUR LONG TERM GROWTH by doing gear now.

Read this:

Age for Anabolic Use

OK? That’s not BS. No one is trying to "F" with you, people wrote that to help you!

Plus, lets get real here guys ......

Even if you DO want to do any of these substances, trying to get educated in several weeks about all of this is a JOKE.

Even if you WANTED to do a summer cycle, and even if you were going to do one, unless you were FULLY educated on everything, AND had all of your gear by the end of May, and had all of the ancillaries (supplements, Clomid, syringes, pills, etc.) .... unless you had ALL of that ALREADY by the end of May, YOU ARE TOO LATE. Its over, done. Finished. The window is closed. The drive through took its last order. The sorority locked the front door.

Plus - ever hear of fakes? Do you really think that in this atmosphere, of people getting busted, of people going to jail, or people getting ripped off, do you REALLY think that you are going to show up, come on a web board like this, get a screen name, have maybe 12 posts, and that someone is going to hook you up? GET A CLUE GUYS!

No offense – really. But jeez – I mean, would YOU take that kind of a risk?

If ANYONE, is contacting you about gear, then be prepared to get RIPPED OFF. Because NO ONE on here that has ANY sense will even BEGIN to point you to legit sources or help unless you have been around a long long long long time. Period.

Oh - so you know someone at the gym who will hook you up? Really? DO YOU REALLY? How well do you know them? Do you now how many local scammer dudes make a small fortune off of ripping off young kids or inexperienced guys? Do you know how many guys take Ephedrine tablets and sell them to newbies as "Clenbuterral"? Winstrol? Do you have any idea of how many guys get prohormones with no labeling - and sell them to you as DBOL?

Come on guys, this is a world, a whole world of knowledge that you stepped into. A whole culture, a subculture. If you are hear on summer vacation, then I suggest that you basically view it like you view things ion a tourist bus. Just stay on the bus, watch what happens, listen to the tour guide, but don’t get off the bus, join the natives, and try to actually see what its really like to live here! Just pass on through, and enjoy your summer.

OK, lets hear from some Vets (and I consider myself a newbie compared to many guys on this board).

Come on guys - why should these "Summer Vacation" kids just give up, and "keep moving"?

LOL - My Karma will be all over the place on this one. The only thing that will be cool is that every guy that gives me positive karma will be a Vet and their Karma pts will count, and the ones that will be pissy and give me bad karma will be those with like 8 posts and that will NOT count.

DRRman said:
Mr Spellwin said i have to spread my karma around first riker..:(
Same for me, even though as a n00b it wouldn't count for much anyway. But great post regardless. Christ, I am 29 and I am just THINKING about doing a cycle at this point. Again, it goes back to what many vets on the board have said a lot lately...DO YOUR HOMEWORK! Doing a cycle isn't like taking extra protein...

I'm sorry, but I don't think age really has anything to do with it. I know some guys who were full grown back when they were 16. With the right training, diet, and desire for knowledge...I'd say they'd be ready to start looking into it by 19 or 20. There's also this other set of guys on the other end of the extreme, who aren't full grown till 23-24. So age really isn't a specific factor...you can't just say..."oh, you're too young, come back in 2 years". To make a decision on whether or not your ready really depends on your gentics and development. I'm not saying someone w/ good genetics (naturally well developed w/ little to no effort...yes these people exist and I hate them) should hit up the juice after a few months of training. But they have less distance to go than someone who is 130lbs.

LOL!!!! Riker, you'd be a great pro-hormone salesman :FRlol:

Riker29 said:
Even if you WANTED to do a summer cycle, and even if you were going to do one, unless you were FULLY educated on everything, AND had all of your gear by the end of May, and had all of the ancillaries (supplements, Clomid, syringes, pills, etc.) .... unless you had ALL of that ALREADY by the end of May, YOU ARE TOO LATE. Its over, done. Finished. The window is closed. The drive through took its last order. The sorority locked the front door.

i take it this was written on april or may :)

Top Bottom