Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Summer 2005 Cycle Discussion

TheRide

Bro's take a look and let me know your comments:

Summer 2005

Duration: 12 Weeks AAS + 4 for PCT = 16 weeks total

Weeks 1-12 - 500mg/week EQ
Weeks 1-12 - 250mg/Cyp
Weeks 1-3 - 100mg/prop E3D
Weeks 1-6 - 35 mg/day Avanvar
Weeks 6-12 50mg/EOD Winstrol (I.M not oral)
------------------
PCT

Week 13-14 500iu HCG E3D
Week 13-14 40mg Nolva/day
Week 13-16 Clomid - 300mg day 1, 100mg day 2, 50mg duration...
Week 15-16 Nolva 20mg/day

My outstanding questions are:

1. This is around my 8th cycle BUT I have never take orals. What are people's reccomendations for liver protectants/liver detor during or post cycle. All around oral 17aa advice is welcome
2. The Prop is being run for only 3 weeks to jump start my growth a bit since the EQ and Cyp will take 4-6 weeks to kick in. I respond VERY easily to test and will develop sides at high does. As a result I keep the doses at a more conservative dose.
3. Have I forgotten anything or do yo have anything you'd like to add to the cycle/protocol?

Looking forward to hearing everyone feedback.

Thx.
TheRide

Last edited:
Run the prop eod, not e3d. Maybe lower the dose to 75mg/eod instead of 100mg to lessen the chance of sides.

Winny needs to be run at least eod. Not sure if you injecting or taking it orally.
If you are taking it orally, I don't like the idea of running orals for 12 weeks straight.
(you're running var from weeks 1-6) Even with liver protectants like liv52 it will still take it's toll on your liver.

Apexx said:
Run the prop eod, not e3d. Maybe lower the dose to 75mg/eod instead of 100mg to lessen the chance of sides.

Winny needs to be run at least eod. Not sure if you injecting or taking it orally.
If you are taking it orally, I don't like the idea of running orals for 12 weeks straight.
(you're running var from weeks 1-6) Even with liver protectants like liv52 it will still take it's toll on your liver.

Thanks Apexx - Good suggestion on the prop. The winstrol is IM and was planning on running it 50mg eod. I have heard of a few people using Liv52. Would you reccomend it?

PS "You must spread some Karma around before giving it to Apexx again." I owe you K bro!! :)

TheRide said:
Thanks Apexx - Good suggestion on the prop. The winstrol is IM and was planning on running it 50mg eod. I have heard of a few people using Liv52. Would you reccomend it?

PS "You must spread some Karma around before giving it to Apexx again." I owe you K bro!! :)

Live52 is all I've used on my last two cycles and I've had no problems

ok here's my thoughts:

1. drink atleast 1 gallon of water a day and take Tylers Liver Detox from AF Store and you will ok, maybe bloodtest before and during if possible to see where your at. Adding additional Cran extract and milk thistle wouldnt be a bad idea. youll be ok

2. run the prop eod at 75 and i would stretch it to 4 weeks. if you run it e3d youll get worse sides from the hormonal rollercoaster youll be on. frontloading the eq wouldnt be a bad idea, it takes sooo long for it to get going. but when it does get ready!

3. the hcg should be run like this: 1000iu m/w/f for three weeks, or if you must do 500iu, do it ed for two weeks straight. and run the nolva throughout entire pct (13-16). arimidex?? id run some at .25mg eod to keep estrogen levels low, helps pct alot.

I would switch the Test Prop to EOD as well, as for the orals for 12 weeks, it will be harsh but get your enzymes checked and tylers, extra milk thistle, and cranberry for the kidneys, you should be alright. As long as you're switching up orals you probably will be fine since anavar isn't supposed to be as harsh adrol or dbol. As for needing adex or ldex, I doubt you will need it, you aren't using gear that will aromatize that much although you said you are very susceptible to test sides, the anavar and winny will help solidfy your gains, and the test dose isn't very high. As long as you have nolvadex on hand I would expect you to be fine.

Disclaimer: I am not a doctor, this is my opinion only. Do not take this advice as medical advice

i like it
except for the 12 weeks of orals which i did last summer with anavar and my liver enzymes were alittle elevated post cycle ,ast was 87 and alt was 89 my ggt level was 22 whitch is normal in the normal range
i used tylers,liv 52 and milk thistle
i think these precautions helped even though my ast and alt were alittle elevated
i was running var 40 mg day for 12 weeks with the ocassional drink here and there.
i would run the var for the last 6 weeks and use more prop the first 3 weeks,just me
either way, take every precaution you can to protect your liver
good luck

wellbilt said:
i like it
except for the 12 weeks of orals which i did last summer with anavar and my liver enzymes were alittle elevated post cycle ,ast was 87 and alt was 89 my ggt level was 22 whitch is normal in the normal range
i used tylers,liv 52 and milk thistle
i think these precautions helped even though my ast and alt were alittle elevated
i was running var 40 mg day for 12 weeks with the ocassional drink here and there.
i would run the var for the last 6 weeks and use more prop the first 3 weeks,just me
either way, take every precaution you can to protect your liver
good luck

Thx for the post. It's only 6 weeks of orals. Winstrol is I.M. Will prob bump the prop up a week or 2. The more I think about it, it makes sence.

TheRide said:
Thx for the post. It's only 6 weeks of orals. Winstrol is I.M. Will prob bump the prop up a week or 2. The more I think about it, it makes sence.

Remember though, winny is the same regardless of it being injectable or oral, it's all 17aa, you can drink your injectible winny.

Top Bottom