Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Suggestions with the following...

Bigdiddy

45 yr old, 160 lbs, gym twice weekly for last 5 years, mostly upper body just to stay trim and fit. Havent done this stuff in years. I have the following and wondering if they can all be stacked and what that would look like daily/weekly.

Test cyp 300mg
Anadrol 50mg
Anavar 10mg
Arimidex 1mg
Clomid 50mg

Anyone ever done all these? Would you leave out the anavar and just stick with Test and anadrol? Stack suggestions and timeline with what I'm working with would be helpful and any suggestions. Thanks.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using EliteFitness mobile app

stacking orals isnt the best plan... however yes they can be stacked if you really want and yes, this stack can be ran but we literally know nothing about you... how many cycles? full stats? age/height/weight/body fat? cycle history? i certainly hope you are not indicating that your pct would just be clomid... it doesnt sound like you really know what you are doing

Well ..I'm here for help and suggestions...so I guess one with vast knowledge of this stuff could say I'm not exactly sure what I'm doing...So sure...that's fair. Now that has been established, it's been over 10 years since last cycle. I'm 5'8", age and weight were listed...but I'm 160 lbs and 45 years old. Just was interested in getting back in optimal shape and adding some weight and just looking good...not trying to look completely jacked up. So any help in regards to timeline and suggested dosages would be helpful from someone with way more knowledge than me would be appreciated. I'll take any knowledge available. And there is quite a bit of it out there ...one can get lost in it all...thus I'm here. Thanks

45 yr old, 160 lbs, gym twice weekly for last 5 years, mostly upper body just to stay trim and fit. Havent done this stuff in years. I have the following and wondering if they can all be stacked and what that would look like daily/weekly.

Test cyp 300mg
Anadrol 50mg
Anavar 10mg
Arimidex 1mg
Clomid 50mg

Anyone ever done all these? Would you leave out the anavar and just stick with Test and anadrol? Stack suggestions and timeline with what I'm working with would be helpful and any suggestions. Thanks.

Urgh...where to start?

1) Eat more
2) Train more
3) Train your damn legs FFS
4) Don't make cycles from what you have at hand. Buy what you need!

At your age I would start with blood work and see where your natural test levels are before starting any peds.
Yep. Did that and my t levels were less than 300. I was even told I qualify for testosterone therapy. Which got me thinking about this route. Someone said, get what I need....what do I need I guess would be the question I have.

Top Bottom