Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

suggestions on cycle

rao740

I am goign to be running a new cycle

500mgs organon sust EW
30mgs British Dragon 10 mg dbol ED
and either deca 200 or 300 EW or do u think primo would be a good option to use to avoid deca sides maybe soem input would help and I do not wnat to use EQ so what else would be a good stack with these 2 i know deca is the usual but any other ideas?

rao740 :p :rolleyes:

6' 181 24 yrs old 12-13% on BF have been training for about 7 years did first cycle about 1 1/2 yrs ago of QV cyp and some deca and dbol went from 135 to about 168 then finished up a cycle of HF labs prop 100 and put on about 13 lbs and that where i am noew i wnat to break 200 what do ya think. train 4 days a week take time off eat like a moose and sleep like it is my job deit is good and calorie intake is high

but advice is taken a long way so input from anyone who may have been in this stituation or wnats to lend a hand
ps bumping ur own thread is always so exciting

rao740 said:
but advice is taken a long way so input from anyone who may have been in this stituation or wnats to lend a hand
ps bumping ur own thread is always so exciting
I ran a similar cycle last year with Winstrol 50mgED added to the Dbol and SUST. I put on 25 pounds and retained about 85% of it! Also I would consider running some tren. Tren has shown to be anti-catabolic and postcycle retention has always been good for me when tren was included in the cycle. If you don't want to use Tren, throw some clen in at the end to help inhibit post cycle catabolism. Let us know how your cycle works out.

i was thinking of adding winny at the end but couldn't make up my mind u think primo 100 is a good way to go?

I would go with the deca. It's just not worth it to bulk with primo. You have to use too much of it.

so a 10 cc btle is not close to enoungh, is not really about money but what is best i mena I am geting pretty cheap all things considered

Top Bottom