Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Suggestions

Trevorisking

Still deciding if I want to cycle again soon, but I do want to think of some cycle options if I go on again. If I do within the next few months my goal will be bulk.

I like short cycles they react well with me and the recovery is easier, something like 6-8 weeks, I already have beastdrol and katana stashed away along with a full pct consisting of post cycle/unleashed, liquid Clomid, daa and forma.

The idea of a Tren only cycle has intrigued me, any suggestions on a short bulk cycle would be great! I do know diet is key here, have already adjusted my diet with roughly 350pro 250-300 carbs 150 fats.

tren is always a great option for anything your trying to accomplish but you need to do plenty of research and truly understand it before you use it... im not saying you haven't read up a bit on it but you need to really know that motherfucker before you think about using it...

beast is an excellent option for a short bulking cycle... i like beast and katana together so your still getting a lot of size but it is more lean and hard by using katana alongside...

tren is always a great option for anything your trying to accomplish but you need to do plenty of research and truly understand it before you use it... im not saying you haven't read up a bit on it but you need to really know that motherfucker before you think about using it...

beast is an excellent option for a short bulking cycle... i like beast and katana together so your still getting a lot of size but it is more lean and hard by using katana alongside...

Yeah Tren sides were a little much last time I ran it.... Stacked with test and mast. Maybe I'll just go the beast route, it's still somewhat hard to believe that it can add 10lbs or more in 4 weeks.
Cycle:

1-4 breast 20/30/30/30
1-4 n2 guard
1-4 hcgerenerate
1-8 forma

Pct:
4-8 Clomid 25/25/25/25
4-8 post cycle/ unleashed
4-8 daa 3G

This would be one option.... Think I have everything covered here...

the beast set up you have looks good bro... other short oral options would be anadrol or dbol if your looking for a quicker cycle... beast is going to be a much cleaner gain though...

Yeah Tren sides were a little much last time I ran it.... Stacked with test and mast. Maybe I'll just go the beast route, it's still somewhat hard to believe that it can add 10lbs or more in 4 weeks.
Cycle:

1-4 breast 20/30/30/30
1-4 n2 guard
1-4 hcgerenerate
1-8 forma

Pct:
4-8 Clomid 25/25/25/25
4-8 post cycle/ unleashed
4-8 daa 3G

This would be one option.... Think I have everything covered here...

That's a lot of breasts for one man every week lol good for you, I'm proud of you buddy!! Lol

Top Bottom