Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Suggestion for tren cycle

ponneol

35 years
six foot one
240p
14% body
I'm planning on doing 750 mg testosterone enanthate
100 milligrams of trenbolone acetate every other day
100 mg Anadrol every other day As a jumpstart
this will be a 12-week cycle
can I add something else to it or is this enough? I was thinking of finishing the cycle with another oral maybe last for weeks

That's too much on a cycle
drop the anadrol replace with winstrol
cut the testosterone dose to 500mgs
and aromasin eOD with dostinex 1x/week

35 years
six foot one
240p
14% body
I'm planning on doing 750 mg testosterone enanthate
100 milligrams of trenbolone acetate every other day
100 mg Anadrol every other day As a jumpstart
this will be a 12-week cycle
can I add something else to it or is this enough? I was thinking of finishing the cycle with another oral maybe last for weeks

bro that a weak ass cycle for someone 250 pounds. atleast add in winny and more tren

that s just an absurd amount of gear... noone needs to run that amount of gear, not to mention someone at 14% body fat man.. .you need a serious re evaluation of what you are doing here because you are just out of line on this

Keep it simple man, with test e I would go tren e and I would definitely drop test dose to 400-450mg, tren e 300-350mg. Anadrol with tren is not good combo at all, tren sides are much worse when you run "wet" compounds with it. If you want to add some oral tbol would be good choice first 5-6 weeks of a cycle.

Way too much gear for my liking. I would just do test and tren E for pinning ease and run 200-300mg of each per week. No need for an oral but if you were going to kick start, keep it more mild like anavar or tbol. Anadrol is way too harsh to combine with tren. Especially at your original suggested doses.

Top Bottom