Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Suggested Test Prop Dosage?

Snarling Force

Hey bros,

About to start my cycle as soon as my test prop arrives. I'm planning on an 8 weeker. I'm thinking 100mg EOD? Maybe switch to ED halfway through? I plan on frontloading with Dbol for the first 4 weeks too. Also, I'm thinking injecting before bed would be the best way to go so I feel the test rush during the day, rather than at night if I inject in the mornings? Thanks for any advice!

You did not mention what cycle # this is? Dosage all depends on your previous history.
If this is your first cycle probly would do well with 100mgs/EOD or 50mgs/ED. If you have a few cycle under your belt you may opt for 75-100mgs/ED. It all depends bro. Inject before bed! if you inject in the morning you might wake up in the middle of the night with a test rush lol.

Snarling Force said:
Hey bros,

About to start my cycle as soon as my test prop arrives. I'm planning on an 8 weeker. I'm thinking 100mg EOD? Maybe switch to ED halfway through? I plan on frontloading with Dbol for the first 4 weeks too. Also, I'm thinking injecting before bed would be the best way to go so I feel the test rush during the day, rather than at night if I inject in the mornings? Thanks for any advice!

Why propionate?
Has to be injected every day, and even that doesnt get even blood levels.

Unless to kickstart or before a drug test, dont see any benefit over enanthate, which may be injected twice weekly.

I don't know anything about a test "rush"----its not like you're shooting c, but 100mgs eod sounds good to go. ED is better for blood levels but you'll do fine EOD. Try not to get too caught up in ED/EOD time of day. What really matters is Training and More importantly Eating.

Top Bottom