Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Substituting for sus

musclebrains

I'm about to do an 8 week cycle of eq/sus and some dbol. Here's my question.

As it happens, I have a low-normal test level and my doctor gives me a monthly injection of 500 mg of test depot. While I'm using the sus should I forego the doctor's injections or can the test depot substitute for the sus and effectively extend my cycle two weeks? In other words is there any important difference between what he's calling test depot and sus?

Sus is made up of four different test esters, which all have different half lives (concentration in your system). Kind of like a timed released. Your doctor is going to know if you do the sus. It's up to you if you want to do it or not.

Let me put the question more clearly:

Is there any reason not to substitute test depot for sustenon two weeks during a cycle? Test depot is also time-release.

musclebrains said:
Let me put the question more clearly:

Is there any reason not to substitute test depot for sustenon two weeks during a cycle? Test depot is also time-release.

in my opinion, T Enanthate works very well even more than Sustanon due to it's rapid releasing of blood testosterone level

also it's not going to change any thing if you replaced Sustanon with T. Enanthate(Test depot) they both are Testosterone

Go for it you can save a little on the sus for a week.
As pointed out the release time for each of the four esters in sus varies but I doubt that your going to notice it. Back to the old but true saying test is test.

by the way, are you going to use 125mg of Testosterone per week or what (500mg/month)

I hope NO

No, I'll be using 500 mg test/300 Eq a week for eight weeks (along with some dbol for four weeks), maybe extended to 10 if I decide to get the doctor's injections too.

I did a cycle of enanthate about 6 months ago and had good results but thought I would give the sus a try, so many people rave (and complain) about it.

Musclebrains, Please keep us posted as to your gains.

I'm starting the same cycle after the 4th of July

EQ- Enanate-Dbol 12 weeks (d-bol for 25 days)

tell the doc you'll do the work, and when you have 20 vials make a TestViron cycle, will do you much better than Sust

will do, solidspine. Your cycle, with enth, is the same one I did 6 months ago and I really did make good gains. I added a good bit of protein to my diet but I don't subscribe to the 2.5 grams per bodyweight theory. Probably added 10 lbs of good muscle in 9 weeks without bloating up, though near the end people kept asking me, "what are you doing?" I always pulled out my eyedropper of (useless) liquid creatine. (Does anyone think that stuff is worth a shit?) I've kept the gains, by the way.

I hope you got some clomid, though I hate the stuff. I was in Europe for the 3 weeks I was taking the stuff and I called myself "The Weepy American."

I'm feeling pretty dumb about ordering the sus, especially if I'm going to have the agonzing pain everyone whines about. But several people really encouraged me to give it a try. One of the things that's a pisser about the illegal status of these drugs is that there's no standardized science, as ar esult. So you get 10 different guys with 10 different opinions.

Another question: Do people here use Deca with regularity? Is it out of fashion, or what? Why?

Top Bottom