x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

Substances that dont promote random hair growth

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Substances that dont promote random hair growth within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: is it really possible that there is a substance out there that doesnt promote hair growth on the body? After my first cycle of 500mg test eth/500mg eq each week for 10 weeks about 6 months later i had just random hairs on my chest, and a few strays on my neck, nothing major, not turning into a hairy beast or anything but i really could do without the hairgrowth, the rest i can deal with, im fairly well educated in substance use, as u can see ive been a member here for quite some time, im

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Elite Bodybuilder

Substances that dont promote random hair growth

is it really possible that there is a substance out there that doesnt promote hair growth on the body? After my first cycle of 500mg test eth/500mg eq each week for 10 weeks about 6 months later i had just random hairs on my chest, and a few strays on my neck, nothing major, not turning into a hairy beast or anything but i really could do without the hairgrowth, the rest i can deal with, im fairly well educated in substance use, as u can see ive been a member here for quite some time, im thinking about runnin low dbol doses, starting at about 20mg each day and working my way up to 50 by the end of 10 weeks to bulk up some more, i havent run a cycle in a long time. what would you guys suggest for minimal hair growth with a light bulking cycle? thanks!

The Shadow

Re: Substances that dont promote random hair growth

...its part od the risk VS rewards.

Androgens will generally increase shoulder/back hair growth across the boards

Comon guy. Your being way too picky here. Who cares about a few extra hairs on your body. As long as the hair aint fallin out in clumps from the top of your head whats the worry?? There could be a lot worse sides.

Do steroids make anyone elses Eybrow hair grow uncontrolably. I have to use the microtouch trimmer after every cycle.

Elite Bodybuilder

haha well shit man, thats kinda extreme, i dont wanna wait till i have clumps of hair falling out, thanks tho, i was just asking a question cause i wanted to know, i wasnt really looking for someone to change my mind about it, but i guess the more i think about it the less concerned i am, just thinkin about gyno now, cause i do get slight gyno and im gonna need some control on that

Elite Bodybuilder

Gear makes my pubes grow like a chia plant. After my first shot of Sust-250 I woke up and thought my dick had fallen off but it was just buried under my bush.

Just run tren, winny, and eq all together and watch your hair fall out.

Olympian

Quote Quote posted by AristotleBC
    Gear makes my pubes grow like a chia plant. After my first shot of Sust-250 I woke up and thought my dick had fallen off but it was just buried under my bush.

You mean you got little green leaves growing in your crotch?

I'd see a doc about that. Or a gardener.