Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Subcutaneous injections - help me out here.

ajc

I'm going to be trying kynoselen and I don't want to inject IM because I'm already injecting enough test & deca. I am going inject sub-q, but I'm not sure where.

How much volume can I inject in one spot subcutaneously and where are the best places to do so?

I searched the net for Insulin injection sites. Diabetes sites taught people how to give themselves injections. That should help you out a bit. I think the site I saw said to pinch up some fat in the gut area, go in about 5\8" and squirt it in there.

FirstTimeUser0001 said:
I searched the net for Insulin injection sites. Diabetes sites taught people how to give themselves injections. That should help you out a bit. I think the site I saw said to pinch up some fat in the gut area, go in about 5\8" and squirt it in there.

I almost did it last night in the gut area, but it just seems really strange. I guess that's what I'll do. I know several guys that put GH in there, but I guess I'm just being a puss (cautious is what I like to call it).

Has anyone else done it this way?

What about rectum injections? (for those who remember Lunatic)

Rectum Injection...Has a nice ring to it doesn't it?

yeah u are kind of freaking out about nothing. just pinch a fold of fat off of your abs and stick the insulin needle between your fingers and your abs ( the strecthed part of the skin). no pain at all. i have done it on my inner thigh too.

jc21 said:
yeah u are kind of freaking out about nothing. just pinch a fold of fat off of your abs and stick the insulin needle between your fingers and your abs ( the strecthed part of the skin). no pain at all. i have done it on my inner thigh too.

I'm not freaking out, I've injected in all kinds of bodyparts, but I've never done sub-q injections, so I figured I'd ask. Would 3cc be OK in one spot?

hey there brother :)

if you pinch your stomach fat and then push the pin past the layer of skin and fat but before actually hitting the muscle. Inject into both sides of the lower abdomen area and you can use any other part of your body but most commonly would be thighs (I do stomach and outter thigh.

i have never done more than half a cc in each spot, but how bout u try it out and tell us how 1 cc goes, cause u are gonna have take 3 different injections. good luck.

Top Bottom