Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Subcutaneous injections - help me out here.

The Iron Game said:
hey there brother :)

if you pinch your stomach fat and then push the pin past the layer of skin and fat but before actually hitting the muscle. Inject into both sides of the lower abdomen area and you can use any other part of your body but most commonly would be thighs (I do stomach and outter thigh.

Hey bro! I feel like a fuckin newbie asking how to inject anything. I just don't want to create more scar tissue by IM injections if I don't have to. I don't know if 3cc would be a good idea to inject all at once subcutaneously.

i've been injecting subq for my gh for 4+ months now, and no probs doing it anyplace there is a little fat...imo, use a slin pin and don't sweat the 3cc's, or if it makes you uncomfortable, just break up the sites into 3 shots. you barely feel them anyhow if you use a thin enough pin (i use 29 gauge 1/2"). no problems with scar tissue in any event

I hear that the gonad sack can take up to 15 cc's if injected really fast... Put a wooden spoon in your mouth, bit down and just stab that mofo right in the heart! Works everytime!

Sup AJC... and board... been kinda hectic around lately, but hope to be more active on the board now that things have settled down...(I moved, no trouble or anything!)

For sub-Q injections, I recommend alternating your quads. I have done this for years without a problem..minimal discomfort.

From the Lunatic's Post

"well from what i understand your supposed to inject in the ass right well i inject right into the ass. on the right of the ring pretty much in the ring. and thats a pretty hard place like rubber."

:FRlol:

blkVoodoo said:
I hear that the gonad sack can take up to 15 cc's if injected really fast... Put a wooden spoon in your mouth, bit down and just stab that mofo right in the heart! Works everytime!

Sup AJC... and board... been kinda hectic around lately, but hope to be more active on the board now that things have settled down...(I moved, no trouble or anything!)

What? Where did you move to? Call me you queer.

DrJMW said:
For sub-Q injections, I recommend alternating your quads. I have done this for years without a problem..minimal discomfort.

How many cc at one time? Just curious.

Good luck ajc, But I doubt that you will get much effect out of kyno at 3cc's eod, I used 3 to 6cc's im every day without noticeing to much except it seems that I leaned out a bit and got a little harder.:D

Top Bottom