Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sub-Q injections with steroids

andrian

I'm ready to start back up on steroids again at 42 years old after a 5-year break. been back in the gym for about seven months and I'm sitting at 95kg currently. My cycle plan is trenbolone acetate at 50 mg a day and testosterone propionate at 50 mg a day. if I were to do daily injections doing Sub-Q would that work for this type of cycle?

I dont suggest injecting steroids subQ better go intramuscular it will be more effective

I'm ready to start back up on steroids again at 42 years old after a 5-year break. been back in the gym for about seven months and I'm sitting at 95kg currently. My cycle plan is trenbolone acetate at 50 mg a day and testosterone propionate at 50 mg a day. if I were to do daily injections doing Sub-Q would that work for this type of cycle?

Sub-Q is possible but daily means small amounts (like 1/2ml) and isn't really suitable for oil based.

bro stop being poosy, just pin that shit IM

Top Bottom