Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

stupid tren cough......

fergie

The last time I got it was about 5 years ago...... I was doing a glute shot last night and when I pulled out a little bit of blood followed, not really alot but a fair amount. A couple seconds later I get a strong tren taste in my mouth and a small dry cough, seconds later I was sweating like crazy, having trouble breathing and an uncontrolable dry cough. Just like the last time I thought I was gonna die :worried: and now I'm scared to do another shot......

that's actually a common tren side, especially being that you probably hit something while injecting. The only true way to prevent tren cough is not to do tren bro.

"The only true way to prevent tren cough is not to do tren bro"

Thats not gonna happen lol, I like to finish most of my cycles with tren, hopefully it happen for another 5 years.

There is one other way to prevent it. Stop using big needles. Use a 29 slin pin, backfill it, and put it in a very lean part of your quad. Push down with your finger on the quad if you have to to insure you're putting it in deep enough. Make a little crevasse and put it in there.

Ulter said:
There is one other way to prevent it. Stop using big needles. Use a 29 slin pin, backfill it, and put it in a very lean part of your quad. Push down with your finger on the quad if you have to to insure you're putting it in deep enough. Make a little crevasse and put it in there.

I have gotten the cough a couple times and this is the method that I use.

You get the cough with a slin pin? That's I've never had. Are you reusing the same spot all the time?

Ulter said:
You get the cough with a slin pin? That's I've never had. Are you reusing the same spot all the time?

rotating, but like I said, its only happened a couple times and thats it.

I'm just curious how this is happening. I will store this in the Ulter book of AS user experiences though. After all these years I though this was foolproof. Now I see that it's not.

Top Bottom