Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

stupid tren cough......

Before the shot take 2 clen 0.02 tabs, this will help open your air ways, as tren constricts them.........

Beware if you have asthma history, and have some one to watch over you always (when possible)

You sometimes gotta cough to get off. I only get the cough if I inject more than 100mg of tren. The worsy cough I got was from 175mg blend of ace and hex. I felt like I was being stabbed in the chest.

fergie said:
The last time I got it was about 5 years ago...... I was doing a glute shot last night and when I pulled out a little bit of blood followed, not really alot but a fair amount. A couple seconds later I get a strong tren taste in my mouth and a small dry cough, seconds later I was sweating like crazy, having trouble breathing and an uncontrolable dry cough. Just like the last time I thought I was gonna die :worried: and now I'm scared to do another shot......

ive found injecting slowly helps prevent this.

I noticed that once as well. I usually inject really slow, but one time I was a little impatient and I started tasting a weird taste in my mouth. I immediatly slowed down the injection. I coughed a little, but not much.

I mix tren with test prop, I heard that helps sometimes as well.

Advisor_x said:
Before the shot take 2 clen 0.02 tabs, this will help open your air ways, as tren constricts them.........

Beware if you have asthma history, and have some one to watch over you always (when possible)

i have albuterol inhalers

Demonix said:
I noticed that once as well. I usually inject really slow, but one time I was a little impatient and I started tasting a weird taste in my mouth. I immediatly slowed down the injection. I coughed a little, but not much.

I mix tren with test prop, I heard that helps sometimes as well.

Mine was mixed with prop..... last time I got it it was mixed with EQ :worried:

fergie said:
The last time I got it was about 5 years ago...... I was doing a glute shot last night and when I pulled out a little bit of blood followed, not really alot but a fair amount. A couple seconds later I get a strong tren taste in my mouth and a small dry cough, seconds later I was sweating like crazy, having trouble breathing and an uncontrolable dry cough. Just like the last time I thought I was gonna die :worried: and now I'm scared to do another shot......

Yeah that side scares the shit out of me too (I've never had good lungs). I was planning on running it the cycle I just started (might run it the last 6 weeks). I'll probably take Ulter's advice and use the slin pin and inject real slowly.

Ulter, Tren flows through a 29g slin? I have hundreds of 27g 5/8th pins that I need to use up. Do you load the tren with a bigger pin and then heat it and stick with the 29g?

JuicedAthletics said:
Ulter, Tren flows through a 29g slin? I have hundreds of 27g 5/8th pins that I need to use up. Do you load the tren with a bigger pin and then heat it and stick with the 29g?

You simply draw the tren out with a larger pin, 20g, then pull the plunger completely out of the 29g slin pin and push the tren into the back, put the plunger back in and then get the air out. Easy process, works great.

Themachine01 said:
You simply draw the tren out with a larger pin, 20g, then pull the plunger completely out of the 29g slin pin and push the tren into the back, put the plunger back in and then get the air out. Easy process, works great.

Why would a smaller pin make you less likely to get the dreaded Tren cough? Have you gotten it using the smaller pins?

Top Bottom