Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stuff still work ?

FelixBenitez

[FONT=&quot]I have some gear which I had used some of, 1-3ml and then for one reason or another did end up finishing. How long would you say they would stay good for? They've always been kept in a cool dark place. The oil still looks totally normal, but you can't exactly see microscopic bacteria. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]If I had to guess they're from 2014/2015[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

they are good for several years but me personally, i wouldnt use something that old regardless of whether its supposed to be good or not.. .its not like it cost you crazy amounts of money... im sure there are some that would use them... personally, i would not

They are good for a few years, but I'd toss something that old. Not worth it.

I have some gear which I had used some of, 1-3ml and then for one reason or another did end up finishing. How long would you say they would stay good for? They've always been kept in a cool dark place. The oil still looks totally normal, but you can't exactly see microscopic bacteria.

If I had to guess they're from 2014/2015

They'll be fine

Probably fine honestly, but the fact that it was an opened vial that had the stopper pierced would have me question it. It should technically still be fine, sterile, etc. Tjats how those multi dose vials work....but 4 years is a long time to sit. Your call. I'd just toss it and grab a fresh vial myself

Top Bottom