Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

stuff floating in my vial

jackstreinman22

I got my vials of test to start my cycle next week but there are like small pieces of rubber floeting in it, I would like and advice on how to filter my test to get rid of those little shits in it, I don't want a piece of that going into my syringe, thank you.

Theoretically, the hole in the needle is so tiny, and nothing should be able to make it into the syringe. However, I would not risk it, and since this is responsibility of the source, it is best to get the gear replaced.

The needle tip you use to withdraw the gear has such a small diameter there is no way those rubber pieces can be withdrawn into the syringe used for your injection. You don't have anything to worry about.

You can still use the vial.

If there are floaters in the vial that just goes to show the quality of your sources gear. I would let them know asap and see how the respond.

When it comes to injecting things into your body if there's floating unknown crap in there I would throw it in the garbage.

The needle tip you use to withdraw the gear has such a small diameter there is no way those rubber pieces can be withdrawn into the syringe used for your injection. You don't have anything to worry about.

You can still use the vial.

Read what he said again: not VIAL but VIALS. As in more than one. It's not like a post we had before where he probably caught the pin on the rubber and put it in himself. It is, if it's several vials, piss poor quality control. And if several vials are like this how bad might other issues be?

It happens to me here and there because I draw with an 18g needle. That sometimes puts little pieces of rubber in there. This case sounds different because the vials showed up like that. In this case, I would be getting in touch with the source for replacements

It happens to me here and there because I draw with an 18g needle. That sometimes puts little pieces of rubber in there. This case sounds different because the vials showed up like that. In this case, I would be getting in touch with the source for replacements

Exactly. The way he's worded his posts that's what it looks like.

Top Bottom