Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Study shows full HPTA recovery from time on= time off

macho21

Wow, this kid took 40mg ed of D-Bol, and around 35mg retabolil a week for 10 strait months, and fully recovered after 10 months. Time on=Time off proved true in his case. Here is the study:

Reversible hypogonadism and azoospermia as a result of anabolic-androgenic steroid use in a bodybuilder with personality disorder. A case report.

Boyadjiev NP, Georgieva KN, Massaldjieva RI, Gueorguiev SI.

Faculty of Medicine, Department of Physiology, Plovdiv, Bulgaria. [email protected]

We report a case of reversible hypogonadism and azoospermia resulting from anabolic-androgenic steroid abuse in a body-builder with primary personality disorder. A keen body builder, a 20-year-old man, developed acute aggressive and destructive behavior after 10-month use of Bionabol (mean total dose of 1,120 mg per month), and Retabolil (mean total dose of 150 mg per month). He was found to meet the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders-IV ed. (DSM-IV) criteria for Borderline personality disorder. On admission to the hospital the clinical profile of the patient showed extremely low levels of serum testosterone. Values increased to normal levels 10 months after withdrawal of steroids. The semen was azoospermic at the beginning of the study period, oligospermic five months later, and reached 20 x 10(6) sperm per mL ten months after the steroid discontinuation. Anabolic steroids can greatly affect the male pituitary-gonadal axis. A hypogonadal state, characterized by decreased serum testosterone and impaired spermatogenesis, was induced in the patient. This condition was reversible after the steroid withdrawal, but the process took more than ten months. His personal imbalance could be considered a personality trait rather than a result of the anabolic-androgenic steroid use. There were probably dispositional personality characteristics that contributed to anabolic steroid abuse in our patient. The hypogonadal changes which occurred after his long-term steroid abuse were for the most part reversible.

this study proves nothing in regard to time on=time off.
it just states that i took 10 months to recover. which is fuckin long time. if he had done a cycle of 2 months of deca+test only and had not used clomid he still might have taken that time long to recover. atleast i am sure it would have been twice as 2 months.
BarPk

bazilbb said:
this study proves nothing in regard to time on=time off.
it just states that i took 10 months to recover. which is fuckin long time. if he had done a cycle of 2 months of deca+test only and had not used clomid he still might have taken that time long to recover. atleast i am sure it would have been twice as 2 months.
BarPk

I know the study is not done on a wide population, thus it does not prove much, but I posted it because it was intriguing to me that there was a full recovery after such a long cycle(10 months). It also seemed interesting that it took him exactly the same amount of time to recover as the time he was on. Again, I know its impossible to prove time on=time off because its such an individual thing, but I have seen questions asked on it recently so I felt this would be of interest to some.

This is the most unscientific abstract I have ever read. Did they even measure free & total test?

Top Bottom