Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stuck @ 9% WTF

surferstar

Hey guys, getting really frustrated over here. Was @ 15%bf. I've been stuck @ 9% bf, for about 3-4 weeks now. should I drop a few more cals? Current info.
6'2"

DIET

Meal 1-1/2 C. oatmeal, 40 grams of whey, 1/2 T. Flax Oil
Train
Meal 2-30 grams of dextrose, 1/2 C. oatmeal, 40 grams of whey, 20 grams of creatine, 600 mgs alpha lipoic acid
Meal 3-6 oz. chicken, 4 oz. yam, 1 T. natural peanut butter
Meal 4-6 oz. eye of round, 2 T. natural peanut butter
Meal 5-6 oz. Chicken or Fish, 1 T. Flax Oil, brocoli

@2300cals
fat 92
carbs 110
prot 225

WORKOUT
Cardio 3 days a week
running a 5 day split workout.

the only thing that has kinda worked in the past is dropping more carbs. Anyone have any ideas for dropping more bf.
Current cycle
1-4 Dbol 40mg ED
6-10 Clen/t3
1-20 Test E 500mg/wk
1-14 Eq 600mg/wk
9-14 Winni 100mg ED
14-20 Tren Ace 100mg EOD
14-20 Var 40mg ED
On week 13 so ill be starting the last phase of the cycle
6wks test E 500mg
6wks var 40mg ED
6wks tren Ace 100mg EOD
2wks on / 2wks off Clen

Anyone have any suggestions on dropping my bf? Diet/workout/gear.
i have 7wks to get down to 6-7% bf.

surferstar said:
DIET

Meal 1-1/2 C. oatmeal, 40 grams of whey, 1/2 T. Flax Oil
Train
Meal 2-30 grams of dextrose, 1/2 C. oatmeal, 40 grams of whey, 20 grams of creatine, 600 mgs alpha lipoic acid
Meal 3-6 oz. chicken, 4 oz. yam, 1 T. natural peanut butter
Meal 4-6 oz. eye of round, 2 T. natural peanut butter
Meal 5-6 oz. Chicken or Fish, 1 T. Flax Oil, brocoli

@2300cals
fat 92
carbs 110
prot 225

WORKOUT
Cardio 3 days a week
running a 5 day split workout.

first, i would drop the 30g of dextrose PWO.

then i think the biggest thing you can do is start cycling your carbs, by doing three really low days (<100g) and then one very high day (400+)

or you can do it like

mon, tues, weds - low days
thurs - high day
fri, saturday - low days
sun - high day

on low carb days protein should be very high and fats moderate, and on high days protein should be moderate and fats very low.

then increase your cardio to 5-7 times a week for 30-45 minutes. do it on an empty stomach first thing in the morning if your aren't already.

also, i noticed your not using clen/t3 anymore. I would get a quality ECA and take at least 80mg ephedra and 800mg caffeine, split up throughout the day. then you can jump back on clen and t3.

Good answer.
I agree. I started dieting three weeks ago at 12%, now I am 8.7%, losing 2.3lb a week. My strength has zoomed up too on prop and tren ace.
I suggest drooping your calories to 2000, have four low carb days (70g a day) and one high day (400g). Do CV 40mins in mrnings on empty stomach.
I havent even used a fat burner its all about cv and diet.

Eurotrash said:
first, i would drop the 30g of dextrose PWO.

then i think the biggest thing you can do is start cycling your carbs, by doing three really low days (<100g) and then one very high day (400+)

or you can do it like

mon, tues, weds - low days
thurs - high day
fri, saturday - low days
sun - high day

on low carb days protein should be very high and fats moderate, and on high days protein should be moderate and fats very low.

then increase your cardio to 5-7 times a week for 30-45 minutes. do it on an empty stomach first thing in the morning if your aren't already.

also, i noticed your not using clen/t3 anymore. I would get a quality ECA and take at least 80mg ephedra and 800mg caffeine, split up throughout the day. then you can jump back on clen and t3.

hanibal said:
why drop the 30g dextrose?

its not much, but its just the last thing someone stuck at a certain bodyfat needs, in my opinion.

he would be better off replacing those 30g for another more natural carb source.

Eurotrash said:
its not much, but its just the last thing someone stuck at a certain bodyfat needs, in my opinion.

he would be better off replacing those 30g for another more natural carb source.
no, you need the dextrose.

DBBT said:
no, you need the dextrose.

no you don't.

but these has been debated to death.

lets just say that 99.9 percent of pros and top level amatuers don't use dextrose/maltodextrin or any other of those processed carbs PWO.

even when they do go high gylcemic post workout they opt for stuff like bananas, raisins, rice cakes, honey (sometimes).

unless you are an endurance athlete that needs to compete (in an endurance event) the very next day, there is no need for dextrose.

cutting much better now that i eliminated the dextrose. i only use it 1 day a week during my high carb day. its not necessary as a simple whey protein shake will blunt cortisol release perfectly fine.

timtim said:
cutting much better now that i eliminated the dextrose. i only use it 1 day a week during my high carb day. its not necessary as a simple whey protein shake will blunt cortisol release perfectly fine.

true, but i don't think the poster has much to worry about cortisol with what he's running.

Current cycle
1-4 Dbol 40mg ED
6-10 Clen/t3
1-20 Test E 500mg/wk
1-14 Eq 600mg/wk
9-14 Winni 100mg ED
14-20 Tren Ace 100mg EOD
14-20 Var 40mg ED
On week 13 so ill be starting the last phase of the cycle
6wks test E 500mg
6wks var 40mg ED
6wks tren Ace 100mg EOD