Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stubborn MK677 powder?

enharmonics

Hey guys. So I'm trying to make a 25 mg/ml solution of MK677 in Propylene Glycol. Usually I get the stuff ready-made but I found a reliable source for the powder form for way cheaper.

Had a bit of a problem while making the solution, though. Some of the MK677 powder seems to be stuck to the bottom of the graduated cylinder I'm using to make the solution:

2016-10-28 01.41.30.jpg
2016-10-28 01.41.20.jpg

Anyone know what I can do to remedy this? I was thinking about stirring it, but I don't have a glass stirring rod on hand... could I just use a straw or something metal (sterilized, of course) to stir?

Or is there something else I could do? Maybe run cylinder under some hot water and try tapping the glass? Or would that denature the MK677?

You could use something like a metal string rod to stir it but the MK-677 will fall out of solution again within minutes.

DONT heat up the cylinders because that will denature the MK677.

Suspending SARMS in alcohol solutions is not that simple. There is a reason most people use a reputable SARMS source like SARMS1.com to purchase their SARMS.

Your best option is going to be to shake the product vigorously to suspend the MK-677 in solution temporarily prior to dosing each time. It's going to be a bit of a pain in the butt but it's all you can really do without denaturing the MK677.

You could try heading over to evolutionary.org and posting this in the "Homebrewer's Lounge" thread. I bet some of those guys have experience with this type of issue.

Yes, this powder is really much cheaper, but does all these additional materials and your wasted time compensate for the price difference? I don't think so. In the end of the day, it is much easier and not really more expensive to get the SARMS already made.

Top Bottom