Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stubborn fat

wrassle45

What do y'all do to get that last area of stubborn fat? I'm lean and vascular everywhere on my body and have striated quads but it's like my lower back fat has not lost a pound of fat.

What do you do to get rid of this area? I've been dieting for months and everywhere else continues to get lean but the stubborn areas

Sometimes genetics is a pain that way, but you can't really diet away specific areas, you just need to keep losing fat in general. If you are 40+ sometimes the midsection can be a tough holding spot for fat. Low dose HGH for a long time can somewhat help in that case. Cardarine can really help accelerate the process in the near term and give you a massive cardio boost. I get mine from esarms.com and love it

you need to really get dialed in on cardio and diet... its all about discipline and consistency... mix in HIIT and steady state cardio

without knowing your history how can anyone answer this?

if you have always been fat then it will be much harder to lose that extra fat than someone who has been lean all their life then fell off the wagon

i need to know more about you man.

Top Bottom