Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Struggling to eat during pct

CloteReyes

So Ive been on pct for about 3 weeks now and I just cant seem to put down much food. Ive been force feeding myself, takes me about 35-40min to eat a large chicken breast and potato. So far ive lost 12lbs. I also just broke up with the girlfriend recently due to some bad communication. The timing couldn't be worse because my hormones are fucked up so its magnifying my emotions x 5. I don't know if I am depressed about the break up and its causing me to loose my appetite or if this is normal after coming off a cycle. Any positive input would be appreciated guys, this last month has really been hell, I don't see myself cycling again in the future, this really fucked it up for me.

clearly thats the issue... many people will completely lose their appetite when overly stressed and thats definitely the issue...

when you are under that much stress you need to put down the fork.. if you keep force feeding your body you are going to make the problem worse.

in the future try and cycle steroids when you have everything in your life squared away

It could very well be both things. Get your test levels checked and see if that could be it. Otherwise it’s probably the break up. Trust me I know how you feel bud. Just try to be positive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So Ive been on pct for about 3 weeks now and I just cant seem to put down much food. Ive been force feeding myself, takes me about 35-40min to eat a large chicken breast and potato. So far ive lost 12lbs. I also just broke up with the girlfriend recently due to some bad communication. The timing couldn't be worse because my hormones are fucked up so its magnifying my emotions x 5. I don't know if I am depressed about the break up and its causing me to loose my appetite or if this is normal after coming off a cycle. Any positive input would be appreciated guys, this last month has really been hell, I don't see myself cycling again in the future, this really fucked it up for me.
It's likely the stress. It will kill appetite big time.

Top Bottom