Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Strongest steroid!?

wak706 said:
yes ive tried it before.it was awsome,great for size and strength

Was there alot of bloat? How much was retainable? I'm assuming there were some sides with that type of cycle...your BP must have been pretty high. Did you get blood tests after it was over?

I was also wondering if there was anyone thats recently tried a test/tren/var cycle. I know winny is usually stacked with tren but I'm using var right now (my first time) and the pumps are fucken great. I dont see myself using winny aagin when it comes to orals. Im only using 50mg ed for the last 7 weeks of my cycle too.

favorites
1. var
2. tbol
3. proviron
4 eq and peanut butter come in 4th at a tie

4 most powerful
1. drol or halo(have not tried either but have seen the results and drol sides no thanks)
2. dbols
3. tren ace
4. suspension

bruce410 said:
4 most powerful
1. drol or halo(have not tried either but have seen the results and drol sides no thanks)
2. dbols
3. tren ace
4. suspension

i have only done tren hex. is tren ace any different in terms of results, or just shorter acting ester?

instant.muscle said:
list ur top 4 fave steroids that u think r MOST powerful and at doing what
for example:
1.) tren - God's AAS to men (size,power,everything)
2.) test - well being, turn into an animal
3.) dbol - unreal size
4.) anadrol - same as dbol
anadrole same as dbol lol who told you that.

mr. snakes said:
Fav:
Test E
Test P
Anadrol
Dbol

Strongest:
Test Suspension
Tren A
Anadrol
Dbol
ya test suspensoin...shit is fucken good.its bin fazed out for a wile now though.not many people want to fuck with it for price and side resons.herts like nothing you ever felt before to.

well haven't touched tren as posted but tren ace kicks in so hard and fast with people i know who have used. if sides are a problem it can be dropped quickly. but the intense quick effects make me put it in place of enth or hex, thought its all a matter of ester length. just like i say suspension is more powerful than enth though they are both test

The suspension I get from my horse racing trainer, is by far the strongest steroid Ive ever used.. The pain is unreal, but worth it. Anadrol would be next..

Well, first time back here in over 5 years.
Figure this is a good thread to get my first post in.

Strongest/Reason:
1- Halotestin - Best oral for burning holes in you liver, swiss cheese effect.
2- Cheque Drops - Best oral for creating such tremendous rage that you'll want to bite someone's ear off.
3- Methyltestosterone - Best oral for quick huge gains while simultaneously making you feel like you're putting one foot in the coffin.
4- Slow K - for reasons that I completely forget, but I still remember the old forum style when Slow K, prizz, mouse, and Jim Beam were regular posters.

Last edited:
Top Bottom