Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

strongest sarm is?

ReedGomez

I wanted to hear your opinions of the strongest sarms of 2021 that is out there. I hear that RAD140 is the strongest and then someone else said a new one called S23 was so strong that it caused infertility in men… what are your opinions on this and where do you see things going in 5 years with sarms and bodybuilding or will it go away completely?

I wanted to hear your opinions of the strongest sarms of 2021 that is out there. I hear that RAD140 is the strongest and then someone else said a new one called S23 was so strong that it caused infertility in men… what are your opinions on this and where do you see things going in 5 years with sarms and bodybuilding or will it go away completely?

It'll stay as is. No new research is being done as far as I know.

sarms all do different things, just like aas. So summing what is the strongest isn't really ideal.

If you are looking for size, LGD-4033 and 3033

If you are looking for strength, S23

I 100% agree with @dylangemelli and @stevesmi on S-23. I have run it in the past and it was similar to what I feel and see on anavar. Definitely very powerful.

Top Bottom