Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Strongest anti inflammation

charlieowen22

Hey guys i have been having some inflammtion in my knees. do any of you guys know a good anti inflammatory better than IBprofen, Aspiren and tylenol? is so what is it and where can i get it from. I have been looking on some sites but i dont know if they are legit siites or not. Thanks guys.

In my opinion, the things you listed end up contributing to more inflammation in the long run because of how they destroy the micro biome in your stomach. If you want to reduce inflammation, I suggest cutting sugar, dairy, and processed foods from your diet and drink more water. Also, ice your knees consistently, and use a heating pad when they feel "tight". BPC 157 is known to speed repair of damaged joints. I do an infrared sauna twice a week and that helps with overall inflammation. Cryotherapy chamber also helps

here is your dilemna and this is something you won't hear from anyone but hear me out

your knee is injured, so the body sends out inflammation to heal it, you block the body by taking an anti-inflammatory, then you go to the gym and workout on a bad knee making it worse. see the problem? your knee will never get better doing this

hence you need to LAY OFF.. let that knee heal up no matter how long it takes.. you can still workout, just don't hammer your knee

the point is if you need to take aspirin just to workout, then that means you need to STOP

Hey guys i have been having some inflammtion in my knees. do any of you guys know a good anti inflammatory better than IBprofen, Aspiren and tylenol? is so what is it and where can i get it from. I have been looking on some sites but i dont know if they are legit siites or not. Thanks guys.

Rather than trying to fix the problem with medicine first I would encourage you to find the root cause for the underlying issues and start from there.

im personally not big on the drugs that get prescribed.. the most i ever use is motrin and i really dont like using it... mk2866 is something i use for injuries that really helps and actually heals..

non steroidal anti inflammatories can do a number on your health. I would use natural anti inflammatories like fish oil, turmeric, ginger etc instead

Top Bottom