Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which is stronger, Test prop 100mg Ed or Test Susp. 50mg ED?

TrenAman

I have never used Test S. I know it is ED injects which is cool with me. If you had a chice of prop 100mg ED or Test S 50mg ED, which would you use and why?

Lets see, test is test

So 50 or 100

I guess Prop at 100 would be about, twice as strong as suspension

Suspension hurts worst that prop.

I would use Suston over either of the two

solidspine said:
Lets see, test is test

So 50 or 100

I guess Prop at 100 would be about, twice as strong as suspension

Suspension hurts worst that prop.

I would use Suston over either of the two

SS, I thought Test S mg for mg was the most powerful Test period? Perhaps what I read in this forum was wrong.

No,

Some will say because suspension is water based, it responds differently,

But in general,

I know Test is Test and in a few weeks it should equal out.

Having said that suspension is going to give you a jolt, immediately, but not as much as twice that of prop.

So if you said Suspension at 100mg per day or Prop at 100 per day, I would have to say try it, and I would lay bets suspension would give you more the first two weeks

But in two weeks, they will be equal.

Sust is a nice compromise, I take Test E, but I think Suston gives you a little more bang because of the 4 esters.

Also what are you taking it with,

D-bol, then it does not make that much difference
Tren same thing,

They both are going to kick in fast and hard,

solidspine said:
No,

Some will say because suspension is water based, it responds differently,

But in general,

I know Test is Test and in a few weeks it should equal out.

Having said that suspension is going to give you a jolt, immediately, but not as much as twice that of prop.

So if you said Suspension at 100mg per day or Prop at 100 per day, I would have to say try it, and I would lay bets suspension would give you more the first two weeks

But in two weeks, they will be equal.

Sust is a nice compromise, I take Test E, but I think Suston gives you a little more bang because of the 4 esters.

Also what are you taking it with,

D-bol, then it does not make that much difference
Tren same thing,

They both are going to kick in fast and hard,

Superbold 700mg 1-16 "Stallion's blend of 3 bold's" EQ, CYP, Prop Bold's
NPP 600 1-12
Test.. which ester, not sure but it will be Stallion Labs, I am so happy with there product I cannot tell you enough.
HGH Keife "Blue Tops" 4iu EoD 6months

Ummm I'm not 100% sure on the science, but I'm pretty sure the Prop would actually be more mg per mg. I know that since prop has an ester attached, that ester has weight. For example: 250mg of Test Enth actually only has about 220mg of test or so and the ester (the Enanthate) has weight, roughly 30mg. (Please correct me if I'm wrong guys!!!)

Prop, being so short acting, the ester has less weight, therefore I would say the prop is around 90 or so mg/ml instead of 100. Compared to 50mg of suspension...I'd go with the prop bro! I hope this helps my man!

Chris

just to go against the grain there is something to be said about immediate dispersal of Androgens in one acute dose:)

its why many Love Dbol.

So the Suspension will be Very "feelable" l in an acute manner.

"jus saying" :)

Top Bottom