Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Strong Androgen with Strong Anabolic??

PatBateman

I was thinking a good simple stack I might try next is test/dbol, but I have read a bit that gains will be much better if a strong anabolic property/low androgenic gear(ie deca) was added. I do have 4000mg of Norma's but I also am afraid of how hard deca shuts you down!

I never got much from adding the deca into my test/dbol cylces. Tried it two times, and tried the same cycle without the deca, and pretty much the same results.

On the other hand, do you think 400 mgs of deca for 6 weeks would shut you down that bad? Maybe try a lower dose, 300 mgs per week.

TPH said:
I never got much from adding the deca into my test/dbol cylces. Tried it two times, and tried the same cycle without the deca, and pretty much the same results.

On the other hand, do you think 400 mgs of deca for 6 weeks would shut you down that bad? Maybe try a lower dose, 300 mgs per week.

thank you for responding. If I were going to take the deca hpta shutdown, I would make it worthwhile and do the 400mg/wk for 10 weeks I think. But from your experiences posted, that probably won't help me much if I am not a good responder to deca.

Top Bottom