Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

From stripping to intense bulking

Dannyboi69

Hi lads n lasses, what it is I've had problems with my belly whilst I've been bodybuilding even though I've been eating healthy but at times not. It got to a stage where I was 17.11stone in December and thought come on Dannyboi it's time ya calmed down n change your ways. I was on test400 deca n dbol continuos and like I said eating good stuff but sometimes bad. It got to the time then a stopt all steroids a massive diet n light training n believe it or not the belly is going finally but still keeping at it a few weeks then it's starting allover again. I'm lowering dbol to 30mg a day but sticking to deca n test like I do.......has anyone who knows what they are on about got any good tips for me please ad in a very good bulk diet that won't bloat me n also things to definatly not touch at all that will put bloat on. I put size on really easy that's why I need advice and hope you can help me...thanks for your help and I will keep you informed by summer time and let you know the difference and gains I've earned due to your help....
I'm 6"2 16.8stone and if you need more info please let me no...
Thankyou

Man if you want to avoid bloat test deca and dbol is probably the worst combo you could come up with.... What is your bodyfat like? You're pretty heavy bro, I'm not sure I see the need for a bulking diet when you're 235lbs... As for the belly if I was you I'd drop the test dose way down and drop the deca and dbol altogether and see how you start to look, you're probably walking about like a water balloon at the moment...

Top Bottom