Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stretchmark issues

gundam22

Here is the story first. I was 6'3 and 205 pounds about 1 1/2 year ago. I was very lean and had a good physique but I wanted to get bigger. so I waited till I turned 23 which was this past year about 7 months ago and I started my first cycle, well I started to get huge quick on my first cycle, and my body was growing fast, well because of this i got stretchmarks between my armpit and outer chest, you can't see them unless i raise my arms. Then I did another cycle and they got worst. I am up to 250 pounds now. Now I have these ugly stretchmarks and I want to know what is the best way to take care of them and what can I use to help them look better. Hopefully some of them will fade away.

As unfortunate as it might be I don't think there's much you can do afterwards.
I know some people use certain creams but not sure if those provide that much of help.

you are supposed to take care of your skin during the process, not wait till after

also growing 'too fast' has a lot of problems, this is just 1 of them.

gaining 50 pounds this fast is not impressive to me, anyone can do that. take tons of roids and eat a lot and you will do it, 99% of guys can accomplish this.

i am more impressed with the guy who puts on 2 pounds of quality muscle mass A YEAR for the next 15 years consistent. VERY FEW people can accomplish that cause it takes years of dedication.

there's not anything you can do... there is no cream etc... you are supposed to attempting to address this during your cycle but gaining this much this fast is NOT healthy and comes with a slew of problems that are far worse than "skin issues" not to mention using steroids at only 23 years old...

coconut oil is very effective. the same coconut oil you would cook with. Apply it to your skin after showering

Top Bottom