Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

stretch marks...

testbaby25

sorry to post this here, but i figured many of you have had to deal with this. I have just started to get them, form the side of my chest, kinda in the armpit area. There not big at all now, but i was curious if anyone knew of anythin to do, besides stop liftin, to make them go away? thanks

Here you go bubba! This is courtesy of my wife and first child, rub some cocoa butter on them every night. They make a stretch mark creme too, and i've used them both, save your money and get some cocoa butter.

cocco butter is good and it is cheap. If it doesnt work for you though they do make some cremes that r very good also. just run a search . shouldnt be hard to find. good luck bro.

Damn man. I've got some stretch marks all over my ass and NOTHING has worked for me yet. I bought every stretch mark creme on the market and put globs on them every freaking day twice for a few months and it didn't change much. Any other options?

I haven't had luck with the cremes either.

Try tanning bud, it really helps to hide them, that is the only thing that has made a difference to mine.

I used to use vitamin e oil, which was very sticky. The darker you are the less they show.

I get them when I stop working out and start loosing weight........side effect of getting bigger......

testbaby25 said:
sorry to post this here, but i figured many of you have had to deal with this. I have just started to get them, form the side of my chest, kinda in the armpit area. There not big at all now, but i was curious if anyone knew of anythin to do, besides stop liftin, to make them go away? thanks
Are you gaining too much fat very fast or you need to cut down on dbol. :evil:

ha no the fats not the problem...just finished a cycle and noticed hem towards the end, but am fairly lean so its not a fat issue. I just dont want them to be like som guys i see im the gym..

Top Bottom