Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

stretch marks

robph

how in the hell you get rid of it? i stil wanna get bigger but my skin is givin up on me what should i do, help please iam desperate thanks peace

i use this stuff called Claudia Stevens Scar Reducing Cream...i dont use it all the time but i can tell it has helped out....they'll never go away 100% but its about aiding the situation and this works well for me.

I've had stretch marks since i was 10. The best thing you can do is get over it. Thay will fade with time but im not sure they ever go away.

doubles1 said:
i use this stuff called Claudia Stevens Scar Reducing Cream...i dont use it all the time but i can tell it has helped out....they'll never go away 100% but its about aiding the situation and this works well for me.

wear do you get that stuff

cocoa butter is a cream you can take...Again, it will not go away, but rather diminish over time

what about Microdermaplasia

stretch marks i not goin to stop my goal but it just makes my body looks ugly instead of the bodies of the pro's.

Top Bottom