Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stretch mark care

ChrisStaph1

[FONT=&quot]I'm starting to get stretch marks due to steroids, i was wondering what is the best thing to put on the like creams, oil, ext...[/FONT]

Once you have them, you aren't getting rid of them. You can help prevent them from forming with things like cocoa butter

To be quite honest, I ended up with stretch marks on my inner arms training like a madman without AAS, so it's definitely something to watch out for even more vigilantly when cycling

I'm starting to get stretch marks due to steroids, i was wondering what is the best thing to put on the like creams, oil, ext...

The 100% sure way to not get them...

... grow slowly.

It puts lotion on it’s skin..lol
No once you got them like everyone said, they are there..keep your skin moist with a good quality lotion and slow down it’s a marathon not a drag race..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I personally use Trilastin cream, I dont know you heard about it or not, but its best for stretch marks, My marks was so visible, now after using it almost 6 months my marks are getting dim day by day, I bought it from , and one more thing I forget to tell, that I use it with bio oil, I hope it will also work for you.
Good luck dear.

Top Bottom