Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stress from work the reason ?

owengrey

[FONT=&quot]I just got my bloods back for my pre first cycle. It says that my test is low but I'm not haveing any problem putting on muscle Natty. I have been under a lot of stress from work could that effect it? Also is my e2 average?? could I get some feed back on my bloods please. Stats 5 10" 185 12-15% bf. Am I ready to cycle?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

come on man... we dont even know what your test number is? nor your age... you need to go find a psychic instead

Obviously we are missing context here, but if you feel fine and still make gains, there is no reason to care that your numbers are on the lower scale. Some bodies make more effective use of test than others.

yes of course stress matters.

and no test levels aren't linked to how much muscle you gain. there are plenty of guys with high test levels who look like shit. some of us are born with good levels and some are not. building muscle is more than just test levels, there are genetics involved

if i had to guess i would say if you ran steroids you would get some really good results cause it sounds like you have great genetics

Top Bottom