Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Strengthen Tendons

P70D1GY

Banned
How can I keep my tendons strong during my next cycle? I cant afford hgh and I have a tendoncy (pun intended) to injure tendons after a cycle. I take cissus but need somthing stronger. Any guidence would be appreciated.

deca-durabolin, hell i dont know im sure someone knows though

nothing can be done to strengthen ligaments. over time they do become stronger because of use and as adaptation to progressively heavier weights but there is nothing that can repair or build tendons directly due to poor blood circulation not allowing for recovery at the same pace as muscle tissue. this is what leads to muscle/tendon imbalances and then compounding the injury by continued training in a threshold too high for the tendons making the injuries worse.

if the injuries come after cycles, deca isnt really an option. you might want to look into alternative training methods for pct times and a few after.

check out Needtobuildmuscle.com: Supplements, articles, .... Forged joint repair Cissus Quadrangularis,Boswellia,and a few other goodies built into it.After my last of 14 shoulder injuries(they'll cut when I have no other option) I started using those components and it's better than it's been in 3 years.They just put it all into one package.I do agree with proper training.way to easy to create imbalances.Good luck bro

Overloading or 'walkouts'

Load up the bar at 120% of max and static hold at the lockout position on bench or with the bar on your back for squats. Hold for 15 seconds.
This will increase the amount of connective tissue you have.

You can also do plyometric or explosive lifting. Box squats for instance. Also kettle bells. You're only lifting about 60% of your normal weight but doing it 2-3 times as fast. Your muscle contracts at high force shocking tendons and other connective tissue. They handle the stress by becoming denser.

Last edited:
Top Bottom