Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are strength gains from Halotestin CNS or actual muscle gains?

S

solidj55

Just wondering seeing as you get about nothing size/weight wise from Halo. I have heard from some that Halo is more of a CNS drug(which sounds right because of the strength gains and anger/anxiety/sleeplessness it produces)than anything. I know it makes you look hard if you have a low b/f %. Also, has anyone ever taken this by itself? If so what happened post cycle? What was the dosage/length of cycle?

Last edited:
bump, i would imagine cns but i never chekced if u lfit more whikle on u build new muslce so its hard top tell

Hmm.. well, from my reviews/readings about Halo, nobody has stated about gaining muscular mass while on Halo-- However! most people that take it is usually before a powerlifing comp, or use it as a pre-competition drug-- with low caloric intake...

Maybe if you had optimal caloric intake-- and used halo, you might grow, if that's what you're trying to ask? I dont know about CNS-- whats that?

solidj55 said:
Just wondering seeing as you get about nothing size/weight wise from Halo. I have heard from some that Halo is more of a CNS drug(which sounds right because of the strength gains and anger/anxiety/sleeplessness it produces)than anything. I know it makes you look hard if you have a low b/f %. Also, has anyone ever taken this by itself? If so what happened post cycle? What was the dosage/length of cycle?

Basically it as methyltest with a 9 alpha-fluoro. fluoxymesterone is 5-10 times as potent as testosterone. It is very androgenic. It is not good for putting on weight, but rather better used for strength/hardening. It does bind CNS AR's and is good for pre workout. I don't think running it by itself would be beneficial, unless you just want the strength/hardness. It will suppress the HPTA as well.

swoll4sho said:
If it makes you stronger then it should be easy to gain weight if you are eating right.

You would think so, but it is not a good mass builder IMO. I ran a 4 weeker alone, and didn't get much at all in the way of weight gains. It did add a really "defined" look, and I did get stronger. You make a good argument, but I just don't think it is a good mass sustainer. You would also think that because you get stronger your muscles would grow to some extent. I am sure this is true somewhat , but I think because it is so androgenic w/minimal anabolic properties this just doesn't seem to be the case. Because it has a 9 alpha-fluoro it can't metabolize to estrogen. I think it would be useful during a cutting phase to provide a more harder, dense look. Or during a bulking phase in conjunction w/ a good mass builder. I will say it shuts you down too!

Top Bottom